Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and a Happy Weekend to All 1/22/16

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe the Sabbath, and a very happy weekend to all.

Welcome to all those who are joining us today. Good Shabbos!

Here's to a happy and healthy 2016. The years seem to fly by faster and faster, don't they?

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

NOW MORE THAN EVER, may our leaders who keep our country strong find the wisdom, courage and strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of sadness.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are healthy, and/or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Ellen, my dear Shvester, I'm so sorry you can't post on QVC from your computer. We miss you and wish you the best of good health ALWAYS.

Dear Donna, I'm always thinking about you and your mom, and hope she is resting comfortably. And we thank you for our delicious snacks!

If you are in harm's way this weekend, please be safe. The eastern seaboard is expecting a blizzard with heavy winds. Here on Long Island we are expecting 6-12" of snow plus those dangerous winds. I'm always concerned about losing our power in the wintertime. No power=no heat. STAY SAFE!

Hugs, 
Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and a Happy Weekend to All 1/22/16

Good Shabbos, its a cold one here in Westchester County NY, predictions for the storm are the same here as for Sunny.

Tonight I will make sure that my dad is stock with milk and juice and etc, it is most likely my brother will not transverse the roads to get to him.

Planning on staying in tomorrow, making baked garlic tomato wings and enjoying my home and staying out of harms way 

@sunala wrote:

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe the Sabbath, and a very happy weekend to all.

Welcome to all those who are joining us today. Good Shabbos!

Here's to a happy and healthy 2016. The years seem to fly by faster and faster, don't they?

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

NOW MORE THAN EVER, may our leaders who keep our country strong find the wisdom, courage and strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of sadness.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are healthy, and/or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Ellen, my dear Shvester, I'm so sorry you can't post on QVC from your computer. We miss you and wish you the best of good health ALWAYS.

Dear Donna, I'm always thinking about you and your mom, and hope she is resting comfortably. And we thank you for our delicious snacks!

If you are in harm's way this weekend, please be safe. The eastern seaboard is expecting a blizzard with heavy winds. Here on Long Island we are expecting 6-12" of snow plus those dangerous winds. I'm always concerned about losing our power in the wintertime. No power=no heat. STAY SAFE!

Hugs, 
Sunny

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to you to.  I'm hoping my husband will stop coughing, he's been sick for a week now.  And then last night as I got up, I don't even know what I did, my left foot started to really hurt, that's not good I need to walk with no pain. Too many people need me. 

Respected Contributor

Wishing those who observe Shabbat Shalom. Hoping all those affected by the weather stay safe, warm and dry.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, Shabbat Shalom and Happy safe weekend to everyone.  Looks like we will have to go it alone since we will not be able to get out.  Probably no power and only a candle or two to light our way.  Now that I think of it... got it made.  All we could ever need.  

Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos, this will be a tough weekend for many of us with the snow, please stay safe.

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Please stay safe if you are in the path of the storm. 

Sunny how do you stay warm when the power goes out. Do you just bundle up in coats? I have never experienced that. I hope that the storm is much less than predicted and that everyone does well.

Donna, thinking about you and your mother.

Good thoughts and wisdom to reason and care for one another.

xoxo, henny

Contributor

Thank you.  I have been praying this will be an extra special Sabbath.  Happy Sabbath to you as well.

geranium

Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos to all those who observe.

Hope everyone has a good weekend despite the storm hitting the northeast.   I hope you are safe, warm and cozy.

Thank you Sunny and henny for your kind thoughts. 

A big thank you to all those who will help clear the snow on the roads.  A big thank you to all those first responders who work through the storm.

Sunny, thank you for your beautifully written thoughts/prayers/intentions and for this respectful, kind place to start the weekend.

Today is National Blonde Brownie Day.  Enjoy these delicious blonde brownies and  hot coffee/tea/cocoa.   Of course there are sugar free blonde brownies. Smiley Happy 

https://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/29893/blonde-brownies/

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to those who observe.

Have a warm, safe weekend to all.