Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend 1/20/17

[ Edited ]

I echo all the good thoughts and wishes on this thread.   Have safe travels, @Lechathouse.   Still thinking of Donna and her family, and special prayers for our beautiful nation.   Have a lovely weekend, everyone, and take good care of yourself...  you are important.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@FLBB    Mozel tov to you and your family.

@FLBB wrote:

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely ladies.  Wishing all of you a very happy weekend.

I'm getting ready to leave for Friday night services.  My grandson is having his bar mitzvah tomorrow and I'm so excited and proud. 

I will say my own little silent prayer tonight that as a country our people can come together and find some common ground. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

Happy weekend to all!❤

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Waving hi to all, better late than never.   It was a busy weekend in Jersey.

I hope everyone's weekend was all you wanted it to be.

Hoping everyone's week is as stress free as possible.  May the weather be easy wherever you live. 

Thank you for your kind words, thoughts and prayers.  Heart

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.