Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom & Merry Christmas!!

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe the Sabbath, and a very happy weekend to all.

Merry Christmas to those of us who celebrate. May you be blessed with the joys of the holiday, to you and your dear ones.

Welcome to all those who are joining us today. Good Shabbos!

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

May our leaders who keep our country strong find the wisdom, courage and strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of sadness.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are healthy, and/or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Ellen, my dear Shvester, I'm so sorry you can't post on QVC from your computer. We miss you and wish you the best of good health ALWAYS.

Dear Donna, I'm always thinking about you and your mom, and hope she is resting comfortably. And we thank you for our delicious snacks! Merry Christmas to you XOX

Wishing you all a beautiful weekend.

Hugs, 
Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Merry Christmas!!

Shabbat Shalom to those who observe. Merry Christmas to those who observe. May tolerance, understanding and acceptance of our differences bind us together with a common bond. Let us try to put divisiveness behind us to realize that although we may walk different paths our destination is the same.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Contributor

Thank you so much for your kind words of wisdom.  We just lost my mother in law last week. We drove to Kentucky earlier this month to see her.  We pretty much knew it would be the last time on earth that we would see her sweet face.  Then last Saturday, she went home.  We have had to prepare for and drive to KY twice this month (11 hours each way).  In April, we  had a very bad house fire.  We were displaced for six months.  All of our Christmas things are gone.  Had to start over with minimal amount of decorating.  Purchased our stockings in November, and I misplaced them.  This  Christmas day, is very quiet for us.  Celebrating with my daughter for a little dinner.  Will celebrate, Inell's life, sharing of gifts onNew Years Day with the family.  This week will be spenty trying to find the gifts and everything else that I have misplaced.  So this year has been a challenge, to say the least.

Always try to be kind to everyone.

Blessings to everyone.   - 

Esteemed Contributor

@Punky48 wrote:

Thank you so much for your kind words of wisdom.  We just lost my mother in law last week. We drove to Kentucky earlier this month to see her.  We pretty much knew it would be the last time on earth that we would see her sweet face.  Then last Saturday, she went home.  We have had to prepare for and drive to KY twice this month (11 hours each way).  In April, we  had a very bad house fire.  We were displaced for six months.  All of our Christmas things are gone.  Had to start over with minimal amount of decorating.  Purchased our stockings in November, and I misplaced them.  This  Christmas day, is very quiet for us.  Celebrating with my daughter for a little dinner.  Will celebrate, Inell's life, sharing of gifts onNew Years Day with the family.  This week will be spenty trying to find the gifts and everything else that I have misplaced.  So this year has been a challenge, to say the least.

Always try to be kind to everyone.

Blessings to everyone.   - 

punky48, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother-in-law. It's always so difficult to lose a loved one, but it's even worse when it's around the holidays. 

I wish you and your daughter a Merry Christmas. Blessings to you and your family, and may the worst be over. May the future bring you love, peace, joy, good health, and many blessings. XOX Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Good health and happy holidays to everyone, enjoy!!!

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and a wonderful holiday and new year to all!

Honored Contributor

Just walked in after a very long day............but a good day.

There are lots of leftovers, help yourself. lol

Good Shabbos, happy weekend and Merry Christmas.

Thank you Sunny. Heart

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

Good Shabbos and Merry Christmas if it applies.  We had sushi last night; nephew kids went to see Star Wars today.  I am working.

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Trusted Contributor

And Happy New Year!!

9853_1114472085270213_8192740096834850245_n.jpg

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney