Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom & Happy Memorial Day Weekend to All 5/27

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe, and a happy weekend to all.

On this Memorial Day weekend, may G-d bless all our fallen soldiers who gave up their lives for our freedom. May they rest in peace.

Welcome to all of you who are joining us today. Good Shabbos.

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

May our leaders who keep our country strong find the wisdom, courage and strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they all come home SOON. RIP all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are healthy, and/or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Ellen, my dear Shvester, I'm so sorry you can't post on QVC from your computer. I miss you and wish you the best of good health ALWAYS.

Dear Donna, I'm always thinking about you and your mom, and hope she is resting comfortably. And, we thank you for our delicious snacks!

Hugs, Sunny Heart

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Memorial Day Weekend to All 5/27

Good Morning Sunny!!! Just popping in to say hello to you my friend and wish a wonderful weekend. All is well at the Petes house. Grandpa Petes is still suffering from the effects of his treatments, but as always, he's such a trooper. So blessed to be married to such an amazing man. Your posts are such a bright spot every Friday...I know I speak for many when I say thank you for your kind words, kind thoughts and friendship to many. Wishing you much love and happiness this Memorial Day Weekend Sunny!! Sending hugs to you!!!

Honored Contributor

Happy holiday weekend to us all!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

Good Morning Sunny!!! Just popping in to say hello to you my friend and wish a wonderful weekend. All is well at the Petes house. Grandpa Petes is still suffering from the effects of his treatments, but as always, he's such a trooper. So blessed to be married to such an amazing man. Your posts are such a bright spot every Friday...I know I speak for many when I say thank you for your kind words, kind thoughts and friendship to many. Wishing you much love and happiness this Memorial Day Weekend Sunny!! Sending hugs to you!!!

@grandma petes hi! So nice to see you here, as always. I'm glad to hear that Grandpa Petes is doing what he can to feel better. Yes you are so fortunate to be married to your sweet honey, as he is as well to be married to you.

Blessings to both of you! Enjoy your holiday weekend and try to have some fun. I'm going to do the same XOX Hugs, Sunny Heart

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend to all, but let's remember that Memorial Day honors all of our troops.

Lechat

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe and respect to all those who have given their lives or loved ones in service to our great nation.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

Happy long weekend!! 

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe.

Sunny, I second your prayers/thoughts.  Thank you for the kind words.  Thank you for this peace thread and a calming way to start the weekend.

I hope anyone traveling this weekend has a safe, uneventful trip.   My son returns to Boston, for a few weeks, to work a bit more and clean out his apartment. I so enjoyed having him home for three weeks!!Heart  

I want to reiterate what Sunny wrote....

"On this Memorial Day weekend, may G-d bless all our fallen soldiers who gave up their lives for our freedom. May they rest in peace."

Today is National Grape Popsicle Day.  Sugar Free is available.  Enjoy on this warm, humid Friday!!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.

My thanks and prayers are with those that lost their loved ones who gave their lives in service to protect our country from harm.  Prayers also for those that are still suffering from the effects of their service. 

I hope all of you enjoy your weekend whatever you do or wherever you go.

Respected Contributor

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Trusted Contributor

Good Shabbos to dall and hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend. Heart

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney