Total Fat5 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated0 gTotal Carbs18 g
Polyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber1 g
Monounsaturated0 gSugars10 g
Trans0 gProtein1 g
Cholesterol9 mg  
Vitamin A0%Calcium0%
Vitamin C0%Iron0%

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Search our food database by name:

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom, Happy Purim, and a Happy Weekend to All 3/10

@cherry wrote:

@hennypenny

calories in Mechaya Apricot Hamantaschen

Nutrition Facts Mechaya - Apricot Hamantaschen

1. Servings:
Calories120Sodium9 mg
Total Fat5 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated0 gTotal Carbs18 g
Polyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber1 g
Monounsaturated0 gSugars10 g
Trans0 gProtein1 g
Cholesterol9 mg  
Vitamin A0%Calcium0%
Vitamin C0%Iron0%

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Search our food database by name:

@cherry  is this a low calorie hamentash?I've never heard of this brand before. Have you tried them? Mmmmm they sound good!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Thanks Cherry. Eighteen grams is too high for me.

Guess I could just smell them. lol.

I can have between 15 and 30 grams carbs per snack, but the sugars are high, so I would not tempt it. 

sniff.

Honored Contributor

I found that on the net @sunala.

@hennypennyI think that is about typical carbs for a cookie unless you get a mini one.

Regular Contributor

Belated Shabbat Shalom to all who observe. 

Happy Purim.

I don't have access to wifi all of the time, so it is hard to post regularly. I know that you all will forgive me.

All of the posts about Hamentashen is making me yearn for  one, (especially apricot). Since I am in a Muslim country, not a chance of finding one.

My family told me that there are monitor lizards in the lake next to their coop building. I have been staring out the window looking for one, but no luck yet. I took a walk around the lake when I got here, but armed with this new information, it's not going to happen again unless someone   comes with me.  My DIL is coming back Sunday evening our time.  I have a little more than a month left here, so hopefully we will be able to resume our plan to go to Singapore, and see the Orangatans. If possible, I would like to go to the rehab center in Borneo, but I may have to settle for the Singapore zoo.

Have a wonderful weekend to all. 

Lechat

Respected Contributor

You are having such a fabulous experience. 

I don't do reptiles of any kind. I'm not volunteering to walk around the lake with you.

It is great to hear from you.

xoxo, henny

Respected Contributor

Cherry, you are right. Cookies are a huge no no for me.

maybe half on occasion.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lechathouse wrote:

Belated Shabbat Shalom to all who observe. 

Happy Purim.

I don't have access to wifi all of the time, so it is hard to post regularly. I know that you all will forgive me.

All of the posts about Hamentashen is making me yearn for  one, (especially apricot). Since I am in a Muslim country, not a chance of finding one.

My family told me that there are monitor lizards in the lake next to their coop building. I have been staring out the window looking for one, but no luck yet. I took a walk around the lake when I got here, but armed with this new information, it's not going to happen again unless someone   comes with me.  My DIL is coming back Sunday evening our time.  I have a little more than a month left here, so hopefully we will be able to resume our plan to go to Singapore, and see the Orangatans. If possible, I would like to go to the rehab center in Borneo, but I may have to settle for the Singapore zoo.

Have a wonderful weekend to all. 

Lechat

@Lechathouse- Lechat it's so great to hear from you! Wow, monitor lizards...I don't think so! I guess you'll be celebrating Passover there? Whatever you are doing, continue to enjoy your visit, and keep in touch as much as you can with your limited wifi. Hugs to you xox

http://www.lizardtypes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/water-monitor-2.jpg

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Hi Sunny, your'e up late!

lechathouse,don't those monitors have bad bacteria in their mouths. I  remember my sister talking about them wandering around where she was staying on one of her trips. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes I was wishing everyone golden dreams as I think that is such a beautiful post............golden dreams..................nice.  I want that tonight I am still awake waiting on my sleeping pill to work but I did fall asleep early tonight, long week but still I don't like napping at night.  LOL