QVC Customer Care

Re: Sending you all in the blizzards way...

I do hope that everyone in the Stella's path is staying safe and warm!

Barb

Customer Care

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Barbara-QVC@, i love when the mods comment ..Yes my  posts are for you as well!Stay safe and well ,You have lots of work  everyday ! Yes we appreciate  your  work,makes things   nice around  here! Maryann

Esteemed Contributor

@Keeper of the koi, thanks for the sweet cyber hugSmiley Happy You just keep on taking it easy, I'm glad you have your sweet husband and precious Riley to take care of you. Hoping you feel better everyday.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Our steel garage just collapsed. vehicles out just our holiday stuff,, thanking God for  no injuries.My father in law was going home to check heat his  truck  tire blew, husband and employees  pulling him out and bringing him home..The grace  of God  we are  whole. .Stay safe ,hugs,Maryanne 

Honored Contributor

So far 17 inches in my neck of the woods.

Esteemed Contributor

@Keeper of the koi, Oh, my goodness. Yes, Thank God no one was hurt. That is so scary!

Honored Contributor

we were on the warmer side of the storm. we got about 1 inch of snow if that, we got terrible ice from the sleet, ice rain. we got 3 1/3 inches of rain (rain gauge) in front yard. 

the front moved 20 miles further west than anticapated, that is why we who were nearer the coast line got the rain-ice mix and further inland got deluged with heavy wet snow.