Valued Contributor

Sending you all in the blizzards way...

We have recieved over28 inches of snow since early this morning,seems it is worse than predicted.I have been thinking of all of you who might be impacted.Im sending you my strongest blessings of going through this  without incident, that you all remain warm and well.Please take care  you  are part of the cloth that is woven of friendship here.Hugs and my  kindest thoughts,Maryanne 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sending you all in the blizzards way...

It's terrible here too!!!  Close to 24" blizzard conditions with sleet and snow.  Pray we don't lose power!!!

Trusted Contributor

I just heard that the National Guard is on its way to Broome County in NY.  Don't know if this affects you.  Stay safe all.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Danielle46, Only good thoughts, clear out the fears. everything  will be fine...sending you lots of positive thoughts  it is only  a moment in time, spring is  still starting under the snow, think of the beauty..Stay safe , Hugs

Esteemed Contributor

Thinking of you and all of those impacted by this storm. Be careful, Maryanne. I hope you are feeling better.

Valued Contributor

@happycat,That is so nice of you to inquire, still feeling a bit tired  ,but being well cared for Riley and Husband as well.Yes we are staying safe.sending you a big  hug,my precious  friend,be well,Maryanne 

Respected Contributor

We were lucky here in Indiana - sending prayers for safety and warmth to all of you back east - stay in and off the streets - stay warm!

Honored Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

I just heard that the National Guard is on its way to Broome County in NY.  Don't know if this affects you.  Stay safe all.

I guess April and Olilver, the giraffes, will be staying inside for a while.  The Animal Adventure Park in Harpursville, near Binghamton, is in Broome County.

Trusted Contributor

A snowy hello from Broome County, NY (Binghamton)...we have close to 2 feet of snow here!  It's hard to believe a couple of weeks ago it was in the 60's and Spring-like here, and now we're buried under two feet of snow!  We do expect snow in March in this area, but it's pretty unusual to have this amount of snow in mid-March.  Lickily, there have been no power outages here that I know of. 

Hope everyone affected by this storm stays safe!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Keeper of the koi et al, the snow has just started here in Nova Scotia.  I think we are going to get mostly rain after the snow.  Calling for 30+ mm.  High risk of flooding as the ground can't absorb the water.  Stay safe everyone!  LM