Honored Contributor

Quaker Factory is stuck in deep rut....

I wondered what the QF tsv would be and now I know.  The same set they've been selling for more years than I can count.  I imagine most Quackers already own several sets like that.  QF really needs to update it's merchandise.  They are stuck in 2005.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Quaker Factory is stuck in deep rut....

I think the TSV is not a great value. The jacket does not look good and the zipper is terrible. The tee shirt with stripes is not flattering. I do not watch. I do not like Carolyn because according to her she owns everything. Yet, when you see her she is rarely wearing anything she claims to have. I think Antonella is very funny and full of life. I enjoy watching her and she does not claim she owns everything. She was good with Clinton Kelly.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't like the stripe shirt and I am not a fan of fleece...

I see a couple of embroidered fall  tops in the new arrivals that I do like...

Regular Contributor

They are really almost "too" excited about this.  Really having to "push" it.  And having to explain the zipper every time...how to zip it.  Not a fan of the applique and jacket looks like loungewear.  

Honored Contributor

there are too many things going on

fleece

sequins

stripes

it's a TSV and they want to do a lot but, may be a knit jacket, or just fleece and stripes

QVC Customer Care

Regular Contributor

I don't understand WHY this thread has been removed by QVC...These women were merely giving their personal opinions regarding a vendor's clothing.  Are  customers not allowed to voice their opinions in a respectful manner???

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I wondered what the QF tsv would be and now I know.  The same set they've been selling for more years than I can count.  I imagine most Quackers already own several sets like that.  QF really needs to update it's merchandise.  They are stuck in 2005.  

I just voiced pretty much the same opinion on the TSV thread.  Frankly, I'd be surprised if they're still around in five years.

I'm tired of the glitter, the childish graphics, and most of all, the stubborn refusal of the company to make petites just because one woman had a quirky figure fault, I.e. "I'm short, not petite".  Well, the rest of the world is short AND petite.  I also think the quality is on the skids.

I don't even watch the shows anymore.  I love Angel but not QF.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

It's nothing exciting that's for sure.  It just doesn't work for some reason...the stripes are too bold, not figure flattering, the colors don't seem to co-ordinate too well, and it's no bargain at this price either.

The best deal was their sale price on the dream jeannes.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

While I am not a huge fan of the TSV for myself, i have bought a pair of Dream Jeannes this morning, and I just purchased another top I liked.  For me, the items I bought today are perfect choces.  No rut here.  LOL