Esteemed Contributor

Please pray for all the requests posted previously - God knows who they all are.  And tomorrow my daughter, Darla, will be having her interview at ST. Cloud STate University for a teaching position, please pray for a good interview and that she gets the job!  It would be so wonderful having her close to home.  God's Will be done. Thank you for your prayers.

Super Contributor

Consider it done GloriaJean. I know how important it is to have our family near us especially as we age. Please keep us posted on the outcome.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much, Mama Deb!  Sure appreciate the prayers!! I will hopefully send an update that she got the job!!!

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean wrote:

Please pray for all the requests posted previously - God knows who they all are.  And tomorrow my daughter, Darla, will be having her interview at ST. Cloud STate University for a teaching position, please pray for a good interview and that she gets the job!  It would be so wonderful having her close to home.  God's Will be done. Thank you for your prayers.

Hi, gloriajean.  Glad to see Prayer Request up.  I am praying for Darla's interview tomorrow.  It is so nice to have our children close if at all possible.  My daughter was gone for about 5 yrs. and I am glad to have her back in Indiana again.

Super Contributor

Your daughter will be in my prayers, and prayers for all who ask of the Lord!Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Praying for all those who have used this Prayer Request thread from the other board. Yesterday was her interview - there was another one today, We all sure hope and pray she gets the job and they can move back home again for the Fall teaching. Thank you all for praying.