Honored Contributor

I am sorry to hear this, if I remember correctly she had  been a nurse at a nursing  home and had 2 adopted children. Hope she is doing better.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for letting us know, gloriajean.  Please let her know she is in my thoughts and prayers.  I already prayed and I will continue to.  Please keep us posted when you can.  

Valued Contributor

I don't know her, but it doesn't matter. Will gladly offer prayers. Please let her know many are thinking of her.

Honored Contributor

Sending positive prayers of strength and healing...

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean

Thank you for posting re. Bobbiesue.  I posted on the Sidewalk Cafe  thread this morning as a result of your post on another forum.  Please let Bobbiesue  know she continues to be in my thoughts and prayers daily for strength, comfort and peace.  We met on a cancer support thread several  years ago and as cancer survivors both of us were supportive of others diagnosed with this awful disease.  Bobbiesue, God Bless You.  Heart  We miss you on the forums. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Respected Contributor

Sending prayers and healing thoughts!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I just spoke to Bobbi a few hours ago.  She has a collapsed lung; it will be about 6 weeks before there will be more tests. Bobbi seems to have multiple physical problems, another one being poor eyesight.  She will be excited to know that many here are concerned about her and will be praying.

Thanks to Gloria for posting this and best wishes are coming her way. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hilo - if you happen to have her home address, could you copy this thread and send it to her? I just have her phone number and email address which isn't in use anymore.  When I talked to her she never mentioned a collapsed lung - she didn't talk long because of her breathing.  Thanks for your input here.  She said one son is in Florida and the other stops in now and then, but when she had to go to the hospital she called 911.

Esteemed Contributor

@gloriajean wrote:

Hilo - if you happen to have her home address, could you copy this thread and send it to her? I just have her phone number and email address which isn't in use anymore.  When I talked to her she never mentioned a collapsed lung - she didn't talk long because of her breathing.  Thanks for your input here.  She said one son is in Florida and the other stops in now and then, but when she had to go to the hospital she called 911.

Hello 'Gloria'

@                                        - @gloriajean,

I am, now, reading what information you have so nicely provided about Bobbiesue; my heartfelt thoughts goes out to her during this immensely serious dark time.

I have posted many times to her when her eyesight was beginning to be very weak.  Remembering back to last spring of 2016.

Also, remembered she (or another poster) explaining that she was without a computer, "then"... I heard no more.

Could you please let me know how deteriorated her eyes have have become, and if she could.. -IF- ..she did have a computer, or is this the same -without one?

Firstly, we will wait for any updated news of her health as she recovers. I had no idea of her health issues being this dark.

@ Please let her  _ @BOBBIESUE _ know that I have thought about her many times but never was able to know if she had moved or left here for a while.

It appears that she has been absent only due to not having any computer -period? Or her eye health?

HeartHeart

I will look forward to any news, as you learn ~ from whoever ~ has the ability to touch base with her.

Certainly others would want to know; snappy would be one that would (maybe) not knowing of this. She may have definitely thought the same as me.

Thank you for letting [us] all know. God bless your accomplishments and interventions, having so many 'friends' that will always remember you, as I do, also.

Many Heart coming your  way. Thank You, gloriajean.

Now, will let snappy and MsLomo know about her situation.

``snappy has been here much longer than I have and knows so many posters from past events and (OF) their families, to some extent. 

NAES

@c/o  @snappyfrappy and @MsLomo

Saturday, March 04, 2017

Respected Contributor

Thank you for letting us know about Bobbiesue's illness.  I will definitely pray for a recovery.  Tell her we are thinking of her.