Respected Contributor

Positive Thoughts For Saturday

Image result for picture poem mothers death

My Dearest Friends:

It saddens me to tell you that my mother took a turn for the worst.  

She was rushed into ICU this early morning hours.  She suffered a severe heart attack and both of her lungs are collapsed due to pneumonia.  

She is unconscious, the doctor put her on a ventilator even though it was not her wishes.  For he told my brother who lives back there, "I know your sister and mother have a very tight bond and this way she can get to say goodbye to her and the rest of your brothers when the family gets here".  T

The doctors said, this is the only reason she is alive right now because she is on the ventilator.  

So, my "Dear Mother is Dying".  And I can't keep it together...I have cried all day and even as I am writing this. 

Trying to get a flight from the West Coast to the East Coast at this late time because of Christmas was a nightmare.  I took us my Husband and I several hours searching.  Finally we found 2 seats on a flight out on Sunday.   

My Mothers Birthday's is December 29 th, she would have been 87.  I can not express to you the pain that is in my heart.

I will have plan her funeral and make all the arrangements when I get back east.

Along with caring for my 92 yr old Father.

I will not be able to carry on the "Daily Positive Thoughts",  for awhile...I am going to be strapped.

Please someone, just take over until I can do it again. 

Please do not let this die too...

I had to get permission from my doctors to travel.  I will have to do chemo every Wednesday while I am back east too. 

Please keep me in your prayers.  

Blessings, Love and Hugs

Bellabutterfly

Honored Contributor

Re: Positive Thoughts For Saturday

Dear Bellabutterfly~

One of the saddest things we have to do-saying goodbye to our mothers.

I hope everywhere you go you will be surrounded by the love of others and also your mother's love for you.

That is a poem I have had for many years. I have always loved it. Surely your mother will be with you still, always.Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@Bellabutterfly Sweetheart I am so very sorry and I do underrstand and have been there myself, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, I truly mean that!

Respected Contributor

May God bless you Bernice with everything you need to get through this most difficult time.  I'm so glad you're DH will be with you.  Prayers for a safe flight👼✈️👼

Trusted Contributor

The poem.... was beautiful.

My heart goes out to you and your family.  Please take care and have a safe flight.

Honored Contributor

@Bellabutterfly My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Image result for my thoughts and prayers are with you images

Honored Contributor

@Bellabutterfly

Our prayers are with you.  I am so sorry. ...

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@Bellabutterfly, my heartfelt prayers are with you at this most difficult time🙏❤️....

IMG_7970.JPG

~H~
Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear that. We will all be with you in spirit. That's a lot to take on and go through for you, so do pace yourself and take care. Do rest, do eat when you can. I'm just so sorry to hear that. We will all be with you.