Valued Contributor

Re: Please pray for a peaceful passing for my husband.

[ Edited ]

I just read your update that your beloved husband has passed peacefull.  My thoughts are w/you & sending deepest sympathy & continued prayers to you & your family.

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

@KathyPet, just read your update.  You have my deepest sympathy.  I am very sorry for your loss.   

Valued Contributor

(((KathyPet))), I am so sorry for your loss.  Thank you for giving us the opportunity to pray for your (((DH))) and pave his way to the heavens.   I hope he went peacefully and knowing how much you and your family loved him.

Respected Contributor

Absolutely, consider it done.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers as well. 

Trusted Contributor

Prayers for you and your family.  I hope with all my heart that your husband has a peaceful passing.

Trusted Contributor

@KathyPet I'm so sorry to hear this. I was wondering recently how things were going for you. I went through this four months ago with my partner of 15 years and I have to tell you I am still in shock over it.

I have no advice to give since I've found navigating this situation is different for everyone. I spent the first two weeks scrubbing my house! But even now, at least five times a day, I'm telling myself I need to remember something to tell him later. Still a kick in the gut when it happens.

Prayers and good thoughts for you and your daughter. Heart

Respected Contributor

I am very sorry for your loss and the last few months have been extremely difficult for not only your husband but you too.

Prayers and condolences to you and your family.  I know words cannot take away the pain and loss but we are thnking about you.

Honored Contributor

KathyPet, my heartfelt thoughts go out to you and your family on your husband's passing. I am sending postitive energy to all of you as you move forward. -- bebe  *s*

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet

I am so sorry for your loss and rejoice that your beloved didn't suffer.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@KathyPet

I am so very sorry.  I will continue to lift you and your daughter up in prayer as you work through the sad changes happening.

May God grant you peace and wisdom.  Give yourself the time you need, no matter how long it may be.  Find comfort in his memories and in the love you shared.