Super Contributor

Pet Friendly Condos in Panama City Beach?

I've been looking on VRBO, but they only list 16. Do any of you know of any pet friendly condos in Panama City Beach that you recommend? Thanks so much!

War Eagle!
Contributor

Re: Pet Friendly Condos in Panama City Beach?

Don't know of any in Panama City. Just wanted to make a comment that it is very hard to find a place to rent when u have a pet. We looked for a place on the beach in North Carolina. Finally found an "acceptable" ....but not great place on the beach. The bad renters make it hard for everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

Does it have to be a condo? We've had better luck with pet friendly hotels in our travels. Don't know if there is a Kimpton hotel in that area but they are great. Condos and houses are very hard to rent when you have a pet.
Super Contributor

Thanks, y'all. I found 16 condos that are pet friendly. In fact, several complexes are pet friendly. I thought some of you might have stayed in some and would recommend a certain unit.

War Eagle!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MESPal wrote:

I've been looking on VRBO, but they only list 16. Do any of you know of any pet friendly condos in Panama City Beach that you recommend? Thanks so much!

https://www.google.com/search?noj=1&site=webhp&source=hp&q=user+reviews+pet+friendly+condos+panama+c...