Trusted Contributor

Hi Foxxie, Just wanted to let you know I am fine.  My computer is broke and I haven't been posting.  Speak to you soon . I hope you are well my friend.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Oh, good to know you're alright @Jessa9.  Missed you, Girl.  Yeah, these computers can sure let you down.  'Talk' to you soon.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Hi Foxxie,  I still am without a computer.  I had a lot of financial things happen so I hope to be able to get one soon.  I hope you are doing well and I miss you too.

your friend Jessa

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Awww, @Jessa9!  I'm so sorry you are having problems!  Been there myself.  Well, don't stress on it too much.  Slumps don't usually last.  

My computer only works a half hour at a time and then goes out.  It's about 5 years old and I hate to invest in a battery for it.  But I've got my iPad as a backup.

I miss our chats a lot, though.  You are such a kind poster and human being.  Please don't stress on a little old computer, gf.  Take care.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)