Trusted Contributor

Jubulient,  I don't feel peace from God.  He no longer talks to me.  What does this mean?  I love Jesus and I am worried.  Have you any input?

Honored Contributor

@Bobbisue wrote:

Jubulient,  I don't feel peace from God.  He no longer talks to me.  What does this mean?  I love Jesus and I am worried.  Have you any input?

*********  Hi, Bobbisue.  You're in a tough spot and I know it is hard.  I have been there, too.
   God may be testing your trust.  One thing I have learned is not to doubt in the darkness what He gave me in the light.   Sometimes He takes his hands off the wheel of the car (so to speak) to see if we remember what we have learned.  It could be He is getting you ready to take you to the next level of your Christian walk.

I know it may seem dark and lonely when God falls silent.  My advice is to let God do his work....even if he is doing it in silence.  One day you will wake up and know that you are not alone and that trusting God was worth it!  You will be stronger for it.  I will pray for you, Bobbisue.  I know it is hard.  Remember...."Don't Doubt In The Darkness What God Gave You In The Light".   A verse I like for this is John 14:1   Jesus said this....

"Do not let your hearts be troubled.  Trust in God;  trust also in me"

Trusted Contributor

Jubulant, can Jesus reject someone who is disobying Him?  Does that mean I'm going to hexx.  Will He forgive me if I repent?

Respected Contributor

Re: Paging Jubulient

[ Edited ]

Hi Bobbi:

Hope it is ok to interrupt the conversation between you and Jubilant. She gave you some really good advice.  One thing that is so hard for all of us is to realize the Christian life is one entirely of faith and not by sight (feelings) We know we have been redeemed by Jesus Christ but we still struggle thinking we must do something to add what He has already done.  This is the most common reaction until the Holy Spirit really gots through to us by His Word which says clearly  that you are a child of God. It's just plain simple trust,knowing that God can't lie and wants more for you to have the peace of Christ even more than you do, after all  He was the One who drew you to Himself in the first place.and has promised to never leave or forsake you. Remember it is not God but the enemy who wants to fill our minds with doubt.

The thing that helps me the most is going over and over scripture which tells of God's peace and love for His children and asking Him to make the Word real in my Spirit; that is how He speaks to me. If we live by our emotions, we will never have the  peace He desires for us since we are still human and are constantly up in down in the way we feel, according to the next thing that happens in our lives.

Our dear Snappy is another believer who can add a lot to this discussion.  
She has been a member of the church of one of the greatest Bible teachers of our times and also has a wonderful way of explaining things of the Lord.

Keep looking up dear Bobbi, you have come a long way in the Lord and it's not the Lord's desire for you to be discouraged.  We all love and are proud of you!

Lois( with cyber hugs included)

Honored Contributor

Bobbiesue, i am interrupting this also, i don't know what is going on with you, but your not going to hell,   do you have a person from the faith you can call,and talk to?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bobbisue wrote:

Jubulant, can Jesus reject someone who is disobying Him?  Does that mean I'm going to hexx.  Will He forgive me if I repent?

*********  Jesus will never reject someone who sincerely has put their faith and trust in him.  In  John 1:9   the Bible tells us.....If we confess our sins he is faithful to forgive our sins.......he is talking here to people who have already put their faith in Him.  You see he knows there will be times we will still do wrong.  You see, He sees whats in your heart.  He knows if  we want to do better and are repentent of the mistakes we make along the way.  He also knows that we will fall short at times.

I read this question and answer and it helped me be better able to understand this.  Maybe it will speak to you too...Here goes........

Question:  "What if my sins are serious and repeated"?

Answer:    "Whatever they are, Jesus has paid the price for them so that if you have sincerely and earnestly turned to him in faith, you will never enter into condemnation ( or hexx as you wrote).  His gracious provision for those who believe includes power to overcome sin.  Faith, if it is genuine, will not be alone in the soul.  It will be accompanied by true repentance and an eager desire to conform to Gods will and way."

Honored Contributor

Bobbisue...Someone is going to send you my email.  Feel free to email me anytime you have a question, if I can be of some help to you, I will be glad to.

I don't want us to get into trouble with the moderators.  I do want to answer your questions but I don't want to break rules here and go "poof".  I hope you understand. We are pushing the line, I think.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you.  I will write to you when I get your email address.  God bless you for your kindness.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jubulent,  Here is my email address....[E-mail removed by moderator. Sorry, sharing personal information of this nature is not permitted].....Please email me when you can.  I need to talk to you.  I am feeling better today.  Hoping to hear from you soon.  Thanks and God bless you.

Respected Contributor

Jubilent's email address has now been sent to you, Bobbi.  Check it out!