Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ok guys, tell me im not crazy, lol

@ID2 wrote:

Aww you are all so lucky you get signs from loved ones. My mom has been gone for 13 years and I'm always looking for a sign from her. Nothing yet. I rarely even dream about her. Bummer  Woman Sad

You are looking for a sign too hard. Ask the Lord to help you find the sign[s] from your mother and relax and let it find you. And it will, when you lest expect it to happen. God Bless!

Respected Contributor

I have already posted on this, but couldn't resist coming back. My mom just passed away in Jan. this yr, so I have had lots of signs. Another that stands out in my mind-Mom was obsessed with money....we were moving a large cabinet when we were clearing out the house. Under it was about 5-6 pennies & a Mothers Day card from me. I saved the pennies & taped them to the card. 

After my daddy passed, I once woke with the feeling someone was touching my arm, when I sat up, I knew it was my daddy. Daddy hasn't sent me as many signs as mom, but maybe because it is so soon after moms passing.

Trusted Contributor

So sorry for your loss, but I am so happy your Dad gave you a sign that he still with you.  Our loved ones do try and let us know they are ok and still with us in some way.  I have had several of these wonderful encounters and I know what each one means and I thank them.  My Dad lets us know by swinging the chain on the ceiling fan.  Not when the fan is on and moving, OH NO!! He does it in the dead of winter when the fan hasnt been on for over a month, we will be watching TV and slowly the chain swings from a little cirlcle to a great big circle, then it will sometimes change directions.  I asked my Dad before he died to please let me know he was with me, and he promised he would if he could.  Yep he is with us.  He also does several other things, the ceiling fans just grabs our attention the quickest lol..

My Deear Grandmother visited me in a dream to let me know she was ok.  I dreamed of a place I have never seen before in my life, so beautiful full of flowers and trees.  I was walking and saw a bridge over a stream and there was my grandmother at the other end of the bridge.  I walked to the bridge and started walking towards her with my arms out.  She smiled and walked away from me.  I didnt see her again, but know she was telling me all was ok.  I woke up standing in the middle of my hallway, breathless and tearing streaming down my cheeks, I believe I went on a journey that night.

Regular Contributor

This is a great thread,I love coming back to read different stories,in my heart I know it was my poppi,and I hope I get another sign,but if not that's OK too. I know what he went through these last few years and I am glad he is not suffering anymore.I hope everyone get a sign from their love one who has passed, it's very reassuring and you can go on with your life peacefully. Keep the s tories coming love reading them😀