Honored Contributor

Re: New Year, New Bird's Nest - January 2017

Junco in Winter:

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: outdoor

It's a new day and a new week. Enjoy your first week of the New Year.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Respected Contributor

Smiling at that black kitty. Sure looks like Miss Blackie, aka Blubber Belly, looking out over her realm sitting by the pretty Christmas Tree. She is now right in the middle of things now the other critters are not with us. Guess I never realized just how much they must have traumatized her. She has always been great with another dog on board but the three other cats too I believe were just too much for her.  The real problem were the two kitties I had to finally surrender - really upset me having to do that but the kids were suppose to find homes for them and they never did. While here they were well taken care of but sure messed up my house to a great degree. They were chipped, and had shots up to date. I think about them but know what I did was right - for them and for us. Am sure they are both now are running things wherever they may be. LOL. They ran things here for sure even tho I felt strongly too many people for them - and too many other critters also..

Still seems so strange that today Jan 1st is being celebrated, not  yesterday. II know the saying "never on a Sunday" but it is weird.

Birds were a tad scarce yesterday - cold and wet but there is food out there if and when they get hungry and they will. LOL.

Enjoy your day one and all.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning, what a beautiful, sunny day here in Michigan.  Perry Mason is currently keeping me company as I enjoy my morning coffee.  

It dawned on me this morning that I never posted a bird yesterday.  Here we go, one day into the New Year and I'm losing it already, he he he.

The Melba Finch

Related image

Image result for melba finch

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Bernie where do you find the re-runs of Perry Mason - sure loved that show - along with many others. This day and time, few if any regular shows have me ever watching TV except for the news programs and ID and Forensic Files. Just my speed.

Honored Contributor

@Winifred

I got no cable so I get old my old shows from 'Antenna TV.

There are channels called Cozi TV and ME TV.  

I live in the past Freddie.  I watch Perry Mason, Matlock, Diagnosis Murder, Bonanza, Big Valley, Rifleman, Wanted Dead or Alive and all sorts of shows like that.  TV was good then compared to the garbage out there now.

The only current TV show I watch is Designated Survivor on ABC.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Serene:

Honored Contributor

:

Honored Contributor

Snow and Birds  by *MustafaSEZER:

Honored Contributor

No automatic alt text available.

Happy Tuesday!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh