Respected Contributor

Mr. Sun - can you please come out for more than a few minutes a day - I love seeing your bright shiny face!  And when you come out, I would like to see a blue sky behind you, not a gray one, or one with clouds that you can peek behind all day long.  And please, don't even bother if you aren't going to show your face until 4:00 p.m.  Your job is to warm the air, not just sit there and look pretty.  So do your job so we can all enjoy your warm caresses.  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

It's shining so bright today and I had to have my eyes dilated at the eye doctors ... it hurt even with my sunglasses on. 

Honored Contributor

Image result for sun pics

Regular Contributor

It had been cloudy all morning here but just now the sun is finally coming out. 

Honored Contributor

Move to Arizona!    We need more taxpayers..........it's 90° right now (and going up....up.....up)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@hoosieroriginal

Oh Mr. Sun. Sun. Mr. golden sun. Please shine down on me.
Oh Mr. Sun. Sun. Mr. golden sun. Hiding behind a tree.
These little children are asking you. To please come out so we can play with you.

Oh Mr. Sun. Sun. Mr. golden sun. Hiding behind a tree.
These little children are asking you. To please come out so we can play with you.
Oh Mr. Sun. Sun. Mr. golden sun. Please shine down on, please shine down on,
Please shine down on me!

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Move to Arizona!    We need more taxpayers..........it's 90° right now (and going up....up.....up)

------------------------

Same here in Texas!!  Has been in the high 80's all month!  I refuse to put the air conditioner on in March!! Hate to think how hot the summer will be!! We had such a mild winter...I never wore a heavy coat!!

Honored Contributor

We had great day.  Bright sun, blue skies all day.  It was in the mid 30's, so not even all that code.  A lot of last week's snow and ice melted.

Honored Contributor

He can't hear you because he's over here in New Mexico, the land of perpetual blue skies.  We've had mid 70s and up to 80 all week.  A cloudy, overcast day is a rare treat here.  I'm predicting a rough, hot summer. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

------------------------

Same here in Texas!!  Has been in the high 80's all month!  I refuse to put the air conditioner on in March!! Hate to think how hot the summer will be!! We had such a mild winter...I never wore a heavy coat!!

We broke a record with 95 today in Arizona. Supposed to cool down next week.