Frequent Contributor

I haven't seen Meredith, the petite model, on any of the shows lately. Does anyone know what's up? She almost always did the D & Co shows. but hasn't been on for weeks. Did she quit or is she on a long vacation? I enjoyed watching her on the clothing shows and hope she'll be back soon.

Honored Contributor

Re: Meredith, the petite model

I hope she's all right!

Honored Contributor

I think she had a baby!

Respected Contributor

I haven't seen her as much lately but I did see her on a clothing show (I think D&Co) a couple weeks ago. I always look for her since I'm also petite. 

Esteemed Contributor

Meredith is pregnant, as per Carolyn G.

Trusted Contributor

I thought I heard the Vionic man married one of the models.  Was it her?

Honored Contributor

Meredith is pregnant;  Kulani and others have been taking her place.  I like both of them!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I figured when I didn't see her for so long she was pregnant, she was my favorite. Meredith is a more realistic size for a petite and if the clothes didn't look good on her, it wouldn't look good on me. I think Kulani is a fabulous petite model, but she's really tiny. I saw her on a TV doing a Chapstick commercial.

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

I thought I heard the Vionic man married one of the models.  Was it her?

@sweetee2: If you mean Liam, he and Stacey Ann, who models Vionics and sometimes makeup, have two children together (a boy and a girl, one year apart), but l don't think they're married.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Occasional Contributor

Miss her Too because the new petit model Kelly is awful I guess there hard up for petit models Kelly is awful !!!!!!!!!!!!