Honored Contributor

Mellow Place with a new face!!

Heart  To the ladies of the Mellow Place and anyone that'd like to join in, this is our new thread/home.  LIG won't be with us yet so when she comes back, she'll be surprised!   Enjoy and Hugs!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

Re: Mellow Place with a new face!!

Ok this is hard, not liking it,the older way was so nice and [mellow]this is not friendly.Tucka. 

Spoiler

Trusted Contributor

I am here doing some weird things,not liking this at all. tucka.

Honored Contributor

Hang in there, tucka, this is what they call learning by trial and error.  But it could be made easier instead of the bread crumb theory, lots of unnecessary hopping about to get to point A to point B.  I mean community chat is all everything.. not a place for gamers.  I believe down the road they'll eventually get this confusion cleared up and easier to manipulate.  😉

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey Tucka!  Great to see you!

Is it this new forum and all the changes they made that you don't like?  If so, I agree!!  Yes, some changes were needed, but it was so wrong to just delete some and not others.  Our Mellow Place was perfect just as it was, and there was no reason to delete it.  So we'll just start again and resume our soft place to land.  I hope you'll stay with us here. 

Why won't LIG be joining us for a while?  I can't look back on the old place to see what I missed (obviously), so please let us know what's going on with her and why she's missing if it's something you can share with us.  I hope Lori will join us soon too. 

What is bread crumbs?  Where?

Honored Contributor

Hey Carolina.   LIG has been busy and said she'll really join in and figure this place out when she can devote some good time to it.  I mean it's taken a while to figure this whirlygig forum out.  I mean I couldn't add an avatar from my laptop but could from my tablet.. go figure?   If she does check it out, everyone give her a wave..  🙋

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

Hi tucka,

I just saw your name and had to say I hate it here but am gradually finding some friendly faces Smiley Happy I can't find anything. Hope to run across you again-say hi to suzie-saw her somewhere but lost her, hahaha. That sounds like me-so what else is new Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hi Juda, nice to see you.  Am I the Suzie you mentioned?  I changed my nick to something more colorful..  Seems a lot will feel lost until all the bugs are cleared out and forums are back in order..

👍

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

https://flic.kr/p/oi1HRX | Lucy

Honored Contributor

Netherlands