Honored Contributor

Re: March 2017 - Spring's on it's way at the Back Fence

@Winifred    Freddie, it's St Paddy's Day, you should be getting your Irish up, lol. 

Sadly we have to be are own advocates and if that means cutting up, it means cutting up.  Doctors need to recognize we are more than the sum of our health insurance.

As long as you have some fight, I have some hope.  Good Luck at the doctor appointment.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Now there's the Freddie we know.    Let us know what you find out    

Honored Contributor

Hey Freddie @Winifred 

What's the word?  I can understand that you might not want to divulge all the details from the doctor visit yesterday.  Was the doctor responsive, is your concern being taken seriously?

Honored Contributor

Hello all - I just returned home from the 'Sunday Movies'.  Today's film - Beauty and the Beast.  I'd seen the animated version of this film many years ago.  The live action version is even better.  Lovely film - if you don't see it in theatres, I recommend it as a rental.

Honored Contributor

Image result for first day of spring

Hello all - it's grey and overcast here today.  Definitely warmer - the residual snow has melted off of the grass.

Trusted Contributor

I was making coffee early this morning when I thought I heard rain.   Went to front door to retrieve paper before it got wet, only to see pellets of ice coming down. Before I got the paper in, it started thundering.   Welcome Spring.   

Trusted Contributor

Winnifred news:

Freddie is in the hospital. They admitted her after her appointment Friday. She, of course, drove herself there.

I actually talked with her and she was her feisty self. She is going to have a bronchoscope tomorrow morning. Please say a prayer for her. They think the spots on her lungs may be cancer but that has not been determined yet. She is hoping to go home after that test.

Ricky and Leah, the great great grandchildren, are with Freddies friend, Sherrie.

Thank goodness she is being cared for. She's getting bored and that is a good sign from her. If I hear more, I ll let you know.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Betty @yock

Honored Contributor

Hello all, sitting at work thinking of Freddie.  I know there is a time lapse between MI and California so I think it's after 9 am there (quarter past noon here).  Praying she tolerates the procedure well.

I know yesterday was the first day of Spring - today it finally looks like it - Sun is shining and temps expected to hit low 50's.

Respected Contributor

Made it home a few hours ago -- am hoping I can stay. Have no results on the procedure he did earl this a.m. - must to go his office tomorrow a.m. Guess he will have something to say to me then - either good or bad.

Thank you one and all for your good wishes and prayers - sure helps