Honored Contributor

Re: March 2017 - Lucky Spring at the Bird's Nest

Church In The United Kingdom:

Winifred,  I am so glad you are feeling well enough to go to Church and that Shannon is going with you.   

Davey's macho manner reminds me of Ryan,  my middle grandson.  He's not the most graceful guy,, but he has a great gentle heart and is a very determined young guy.   He just is at times like "a bull in a china shop." Cat Happy

I don't mean to make you sad when I post pictures of Conrad.  Let me know if they do that. Heart

Take care of yourself and rest to get your strength back. Heart

Respected Contributor

Possum - I LOVE the pix of the critters - do not stop posting them.

Honored Contributor

baby duck in a box!:

Honored Contributor

@Winifred wrote:

Possum - I LOVE the pix of the critters - do not stop posting them.

The White House Dogs, Barney and Miss Beazly, celebrate VDay hard with India, the First Kitty. (2007):

Winifred,  I'll keep posting them,  and hope I don't do repeats.   I try to post different ones, but sometimes, due to senior moments, I don't remember which I've posted or not.

I hope you had a good Sunday and that Church was really good.   Have a nice and relaxing Monday.  Rest when you get the chance.  Hard to believe this is the last week of March.!!! Heart

Honored Contributor

No automatic alt text available.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Ducklings

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Respected Contributor

Puddles, am trying to figure out when you sleep. You eithe rise super early or hit the sack very late. LOL.

Possum, love the pictures this morning of the Scotties. They are such precious critters.

Hopefully today will get the feeders filled - one would think that was an easy thing to do - not when you have a weird version of help on occasion. No more said. Must be done however.

There is a hawk circling yesterday and eyeing Don's many kitties. He was really worried about it. Do not see them often but they will take anything - cats et all. It was sure busy circling around yesterday. Now that would be something Davey could do - chase a hawk. Hmn.

Hope one and all have a great day.

Honored Contributor

@Winifred My morning here in England is the middle of the night for you in the USA. We are moving back home to Texas next week though, so I'll be on your time soon.

I was happy to read you felt well enough to go to church yesterday. Don't overdo, take it one day at a time and you'll soon be your perky self again.

Have a good day.Heart

Trusted Contributor

I have a heck of a time with figuring out what time it is any where else.    Just can't get it.    The time that shows on our posts is our own time isn't it, not the person who posted?

getting ready to go on vacation    Will be a nice change. My oldest great, 14, has the swine flu.   I hope by now she is on the mend.   My youngest great is running a fever.  We are all supposed to have a manicure pedicure party tomorrow night so I'm holding my breath.   Felt bad I couldn't  watch the kids this weekend but it's too soon after surgery. They knew that too and Grandma came to their rescue.   The week before spring break is tough for teachers. They are not allowed time off.   But if your kids sick, your kids sick.  Just hope the rest of them stay healthy so they can enjoy

Puddles its so nice to see you visiting with us.  We live a crowd.   

It's good  to have you back amongst us, Freddie.  Keep getting better.   

Honored Contributor

@yock  Yea I think the time you see is your time zone.  In Michigan we are eastern standard time.  I think I'm one hour ahead of you.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise