Honored Contributor

Re: March 2017 - Lucky Spring at the Bird's Nest

Hello Friends...Happy And Blessed Saturday!!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

The little girl had another somewhat fidgety night. She is so adorable one cannot be unhappy about losing sleep other than worrying about her. What a cutie.

Going to be interesting today - nothing much more to say I guess. LOL. Hoping it will be somewhat warm. Davey is now sick - he has joined the ranks - so add another one to the bowls of chicken soup. Now he will NOT stand for that probably.

Have a great day everyone - while today is suppose to be "nice" tomorrow another storm. Sigh.

Honored Contributor

It's cold here and since I have no plans to rip and run anywhere today, I don't mind the temps.  The little get together for Zoe's 6th birthday was fun last night.  Zoe's little sister, the one I nicknamed Pepper (in the womb) and I were joined at the hip all night long.  She's 19 months old and has personality to spare.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@possummink wrote:

Awww!:

@possummink

ahhh,,,,,, they are so cute.  When Buster was little he looked like that and DH would say to him that his mama put pj's on him that were to big.  Thanks for posting Possum!!!

Honored Contributor

Birdhouse made from old tin and wood:

Honored Contributor

Los gatos negros son generalmente más tranquilos que los blancos, que están siempre muy nerviosos.:

Honored Contributor

But they look cute with the evidence all over them. | Community Post: What Every Scottish Terrier Owner Knows:

Honored Contributor

Sunday Blessings to everyone at the Bird's Nest.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Respected Contributor

Ahhh, Conrad and Miss Blackie - cannot do any better than those two. Miss Blackie is still once again trying to run the house. With her being the only four legged one here, she is again doing a good job. For a few years there were just too many  for her complete happiness. She has a different personality than a lot of cats. I love my Miss Blubba Belly.

Honored Contributor

@Winifred

I'm glad that Miss Blackie is still able to rule with an iron paw in that house. She must be a remarkable cat in order to be able to adjust to all the comings and goings.  

My first cat was named Midnight - she just such a good girl.  She liked taking baths and would look like a sleek black eel in the water.  She also like spaghetti and tomato sauce.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise