Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

Pretty Good Morning Quote Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook ...

That would be my PURPLE chair, `Puddles`

....if you do not care, are the flowers for anyone else?

I really do LIKE~

a lot'''

Honored Contributor

29 august,

just did my facebook look at for tonight. DD, her hubby posted beautiful pictures at Joann's gravestone. Mike, sophia, dd and husband  and mike's family and joann's sisters/brothers all got together and brought flowers, balloons and sang over Joann today.  today joann was to have married mike and made themselves one.   DD hubby posted a beautiful picture of a formation of stars just at the time the balloons were released.  i could see how sophia and mike were so terribly suffering today, could see it in the pictures.

did take a walk tonight. dh gave me a flashlight to use on our walk, well what good it did. Dead batteries. he had a huge flashlight so at least cars could see us.  munchkin enjoyed his walk.

well that is about all for now,

pictures as ever were beautiful.  later guys.

Esteemed Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Если хочешь того, чего никогда не было, то придётся делать то, что никогда не делала - красота невероятная

Heart@Possummik.~.~.~.~

I 'just know' that this is your                                        Heart

flower garden,,,!                                                                             

Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

Puddles, thinking of you today as you help scatter your friend's ashes!Heart

Thank you Hooty!  The scattering of my friend's ashes was beautiful.  Her brother and I released a yellow balloon for each year of her life and as prayers were being said, we scattered her ashed in the Garden of Memory at the church.  She now has her angel wings.

HeartHeartHeart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PUDDLES, 

Heart

sending you a blessing

Heart

Honored Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@possummink wrote:

Если хочешь того, чего никогда не было, то придётся делать то, что никогда не делала - красота невероятная

Heart@Possummik.~.~.~.~

I 'just know' that this is your                                        Heart

flower garden,,,!                                                                             

Heart

Hi NAES,   I would have a similar flower garden if  I had my own home and garden here in Florida.   My son does have a beautiful bougainvillea in his back yard.   I love the mix of riotous colors.   I did take some bougainvilleas home with me from here while Charlie was still alive.  They had to go inside during the winter.   Still have one hanging on and also one croton, that I've had for over 20 years.  I haul it outside in the spring and back inside when the temps start getting into the 30ies at home. 

I hope you are having a nice weekend.   Not really knowing what to expect from the once hurricane Erika.   I dozed off in front of the TV during the local news.  Verizon got rid of the Weather Channel and replaced it with AccuWeather,  which is awful as far as giving updates on local weather, even when there's dangerous weather locally.   The Weather Channel would concentrate on the affected areas and let local people know what was going on and what might happen.   AccuWeather doesn't bother with that. 

Honored Contributor

balloon from beautymothernature@tumblr

Honored Contributor

Castle Hill Lighthouse - Rhode Island

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

purple cat.

Honored Contributor

flowersgardenlove:  Flowers - Purple ros Beautiful gorgeous pretty flowers