Honored Contributor

GOOD MORNING !!!!! to all of my friends and family! I hope today’s a ...

GOOD MORNING to all of my  friends! I hope your day is a beautiful day, full of smiles, laughter & blessings, Don’t hide the sunshine inside you.Heart 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Flying Twitter Bird Widget By way2blogging.org

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Cute baby girl playing on the beach

Honored Contributor

Not quite built for speed: A bike decorated with flowers sits on the ...

Honored Contributor

Contrasting Beauty

Honored Contributor

Barbed Wire and Wildflowers, Gorman, California

Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

GOOD MORNING !!!!! to all of my friends and family! I hope today’s a ...

GOOD MORNING to all of my  friends! I hope your day is a beautiful day, full of smiles, laughter & blessings, Don’t hide the sunshine inside you.Heart 

HeartPuddles, lig, possumink, loves and Tissyanne &+++ everyHeart one, ..... where do YOU get these gorgeous photos? I have the best time just staring at them. I have no idea how to post a picture- yet due to limited time. On the other ( former) Internet system I was always sending just about anything you could imagine, but this system (of ours; new) is confusing. I believe I told someone the other day we are getting the software 10 in a desk top. May be then I can do the transferring. You and the other girls really have what I call "smarts' in computers. Just got here about 1 hour ago - long day, again but never miss these before bed. 

NAAAEEESSSSSSSSSSSS~

I want to reach out and take a handful of these red roses

Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

Contrasting Beauty

Ohhhhhhhhhhh............I'm just now looking back above the roses.............are these not scrumptious!!!!~~~

Honored Contributor

Old boats used as unusual planters for decorating with flowers

Honored Contributor

2015-07-30 17.02.28.gif

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~