Honored Contributor
http://freedesignfile.com/upload/2013/02/Flower-hearts-2-1.jpg
Summer brings excitement and busy activity.  Summer is the stuff of dreams. Summer is the time of infinite fun. The days seem to last forever, and the fun never stops. It is a time of excitement and an enhanced enjoyment of life. Somehow summer never seems to last long enough.  So, before it's over, come visit.  Everyone is welcome!
“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Welcome summer strawberries

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Re: MUCH ADO ABOUT SUMMER!

[ Edited ]

May All You Wonderful Dads Enjoy A Happy Father’s Day

Thinking of you, Dame!Heart

Honored Contributor

Happy Sunday: Sunday Quotes, Happy Sunday, Sunday Funday, Charli Brown, Take A Break, Peace Sunday, Snoopy, Week Quotes, Peanut Gang

Honored Contributor

Summer Solstice as seen from Stonehenge

Esteemed Contributor

May I be the first one to wish you well on your new thread! It's beautiful!!  

Respected Contributor

What a beautiful thread ... thank you so much, puddles, and i wish everyone a beautiful day 

Heart

Valued Contributor
Found you.......Have a great day!
Honored Contributor

Great new Summer thread, Puddles!

Thinking of you Dame on this first Father's Day with your Dad in heaven.  We miss you! 

My Grandpa was my father figure and with Grandma helped raise us three kids.  He was everything about wonderful.  We were lucky to have them in our lives.

Wishing everyone on the Cafe a happy and healthy Father's Day.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful thread.  We are on our way to church and will return later on today.  Happy Father's Day to all the dads everywhere.  Have a fantastic day.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~