http://www.clipartkid.com/have-a-good-weekend-cliparts/

Super Contributor

Be still, and know.
Super Contributor

Good morning!

Have a blessed Sabbath. 

Be still, and know.
Regular Contributor

Hi Gloria and all...I posted yesterday on here, just talked about the weather, nothing religious and it must have got deleted.  Don't understand why???

Anyway I hope you can post the twins Christmas picture. They must be so much fun. I must admit I've got "grandma envy" as we've only got 1grandson and he's 25.

You waited a long time for your babies and I'm thrilled for you to be able to enjoy them daily.     Love,  marmot. 

Respected Contributor

@marmot24 wrote:

Hi Gloria and all...I posted yesterday on here, just talked about the weather, nothing religious and it must have got deleted.  Don't understand why???

Anyway I hope you can post the twins Christmas picture. They must be so much fun. I must admit I've got "grandma envy" as we've only got 1grandson and he's 25.

You waited a long time for your babies and I'm thrilled for you to be able to enjoy them daily.     Love,  marmot. 

My personal message to Gloria was deleted because it was "religious."  I am very angry because it was not in the least religious. 

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

@marmot24 wrote:

My personal message to Gloria was deleted because it was "religious."  I am very angry because it was not in the least religious. 

I didn't see you original msg but it's subjective.  Whether or not something is "religious" or argumentative or irrelevant depends on which moderator is working on a particular shift.  I remember once I post something and it was deleted for being argumentative but a couple of hours later, somone else post almost the exact same thing.  There was no difference.  And that post remained.  

Esteemed Contributor

Good afternoon!  I hope everyone has a good day. It's sunny but cool here today.  Temperatures were in the 30s so we turned on the heat.  Kitty is bundled up like she's ready to hibernate.  😻

As as for the deletions, I'm still trying to figure out what is and isn't acceptable.  Yesterday there was a farewell thread in Q Talk that started with a Biblical reference in the OP and it was allowed to stay. So, it seems some references are okay to post while others aren't.

Valued Contributor

@gloriajean, isn't it fun shopping for granddaughters?  I'm glad the picture taking went well. It's good to here from you this morning. 

@nj, so you ended up working at the museum after all?  I bet they appreciate you!

We had a great time at All Hallows' Eve last night. Both my daughters, one son-in-law, and three grandkids went. It was perfect fall weather, and we had a blast. I found out I can still walk on stilts!  I haven't been on them for over 50 years. 

Today is beautiful again, and I'm getting ready for my walk. 

Enjoy your day!

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@sparklestar wrote:

@marmot24 wrote:

I didn't see you original msg but it's subjective.  Whether or not something is "religious" or argumentative or irrelevant depends on which moderator is working on a particular shift.  I remember once I post something and it was deleted for being argumentative but a couple of hours later, somone else post almost the exact same thing.  There was no difference.  And that post remained.  

Maybe the moderting team should get together and come to some sort of consistency.  Shouldn't be too hard.  But it should not be personal either.

Super Contributor

Ruby, I did work a little at the museum. I showed the orientation video, helped bag items purchased, restocked the shelves and just tried to keep things moving.  I was not there long but I think it helped.  Felt good! Glad you are well

Take care and peace, Nancy