Honored Contributor

Re: I was thinking about some posters of the past

@JaneMarple wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

Haven't seen FoundinLV in quite awhile.  Hope she's okay.

@LyndaGee She's here posting under another nic "moretofollow".

Are you sure. I thought I read she passed away. But I may have posters mixed up.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

Are you sure. I thought I read she passed away. But I may have posters mixed up.

She's definitely here and posting, @proudlyfromNJ.

Honored Contributor

Off the top of my head:

justgrace

belleandme

arklady

Leaulita

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I enjoyed Dawnsmom and her stories about her grands, particularly Dennis.  Also, her blue marble stories.

For those of us who enjoyed nail threads, WhateverLolawants had the best pictures and information to share.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I enjoyed Dawnsmom and her stories about her grands, particularly Dennis.  Also, her blue marble stories.

For those of us who enjoyed nail threads, WhateverLolawants had the best pictures and information to share.

it is nice to hear that dawnsmom is still missed. i am in touch with her and will pass along your sweet words @lulu2. i miss her on the boards also. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I should be ashamed of myself as there was a poster I posted with frequently and for the life of me, cannot remember her name.  She lived in PA, and managed a clothing outlet store near Limerick or Reading.  I think she shared 2 pregnancies with board members.  She and her family moved to Vermont or New Hampshire where she managed the same company store.

She had the best sense of humor.

I have not seen sfnative in a long time.  I remember she and her husband moved from CA to take care of their grand daughter.

bluecat was another fellow PA poster.  She and her husband moved to CA and last I remember, she had 2 little ones.

Respected Contributor

I remember KarnerBlue because she seemed so unhappy and my heart went out to her. From what I remember, her husband was very unkind to her and most of her posts seemed negative. I hope she's ok.

Super Contributor

I also wonder about Karnerblue.  Hope she is ok too.

Honored Contributor

@abbeythe 8th wrote:

I should be ashamed of myself as there was a poster I posted with frequently and for the life of me, cannot remember her name.  She lived in PA, and managed a clothing outlet store near Limerick or Reading.  I think she shared 2 pregnancies with board members.  She and her family moved to Vermont or New Hampshire where she managed the same company store.

She had the best sense of humor.

I have not seen sfnative in a long time.  I remember she and her husband moved from CA to take care of their grand daughter.

bluecat was another fellow PA poster.  She and her husband moved to CA and last I remember, she had 2 little ones.

Wow!  I remember Bluecat!.. She lived in a neighborhood right next to mine and we almost got to meet up but then my husband got really sick, I left the boards for a while and she moved to CA.  Her life changed so much when she moved to the west coast and had two children.

It's nice to hear of some old names.

Super Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated".....Mark Twain

aka foundinlv