Honored Contributor

Love me some Sam Elliott too

Image result for sam elliott

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: I just love Goats

[ Edited ]

I don't know if anybody has heard of Beekman 1820 products (they have a skin care line on Evine and they also have a cooking show on the Cooking Channel).

They have a baby goat cam (that is not operational right now but will be in a couple of weeks).  They have several different and adorable animals, if you have a moment take a look at their site.

They are so good to their animals and they also make great products!

Esteemed Contributor

What a cutie!

I saw the Beekman Boys the other day on Evine selling their soaps and lotions all of which contain goat's milk. It's supposed to be rich in minerals and nourishing to skin. 

Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

I don't know if anybody has heard of Beekman 1820 products (they have a skin care line on Evine and they also have a cooking show on the Cooking Channel).

They have a baby goat cam (that is not operational right now but will be in a couple of weeks.  They have several different and adorable animals, if you have a moment take a look at their site.

They are so good to their animals and they also make great products!

That's funny, mtc...we both posted about the Beekman's. We must be on the same wavelength! 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Image result for baby goat

This is a very cute baby.

I pretty much love all the animals, especially baby animals.  Well, I'm not so much in love with simians.  Anybody who will qrap in their hand and throw it at you is somebody I probably have pretty much nothing in common with.  But that just makes them not among my favs.  I still like them (as long as their little hands stay empty.  hehe).

Birdies are some of my favorites.  I love love love birdies to the nth degree.  I watch them every day.  I have a station set up on top of my hot tub with food and water.  They wait for me to show up with breakfast and they are all so sweet and cute.  I take probably 50 to 100 pictures a day, on a good day.    Little birdies taking baths, with spikey hair, all puffed up.  their little cheeks and tummies - nothing there not to like!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

swooning over sam'sHeart picture..

thank you Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Anybody who will qrap in their hand and throw it at you is somebody I probably have pretty much nothing in common with.  But that just makes them not among my favs.  I still like them (as long as their little hands stay empty.  hehe).

Oh wow, this made me laugh out loud - for real.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise