Esteemed Contributor

I'm not here often anymore but I would like to know some of the functions.  How do I give hearts?  Thanks in advance for your help. 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

If you like the person's post, you click on the heart at the end of their post.  You must be signed in to give the heart.

Esteemed Contributor

gmkb...Thanks for the info.  Sounds so simple and yet  for the life of me couldn't figure it out.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Regular Contributor

You can practice by 'hearting' my post!!  LOL

Respected Contributor

Lindsays Grandma, nice to see you on here . Have missed seeing you on here and posting with you at night. Hope that every thing is fine with you and your family.  Take care.

Honored Contributor

Hello Lindsay's Grandma! ..........BTW, Just wondering: Has anyone seen Jacnit anywhere around here?  Just thought of her.  She has a sweet MIL, and she and her DH drove a distance to her MIL's house, cleaned and arranged it, etc.  Funny how I recall that gesture, last year or two.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Hi catr...So nice to hear from you.  I haven't been on here very much since they changed everything.  I'm not doing well since the hip surgery, a lot of pain and it has been seven months.  Unfortunately because of the sciatic pain plus the arthritis on the knee it has been determined that one is working against the other, all on the right leg.   The pain medication is not working too well but I'm looking to start more physical therapy and hoping that will make it a whole lot better.

Hope all is well on your end and am going to try to post more in the immediate future.

Esteemed Contributor

Kati...you are so funny, thanks for the laugh.  I just might take you up on that.

Honored Contributor

Lindsays Grandma wrote:

I'm not here often anymore but I would like to know some of the functions.  How do I give hearts?  Thanks in advance for your help. 

LG, You can practice by hearting this quote.  Have a wonderful Monday.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Regular Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

Kati...you are so funny, thanks for the laugh.  I just might take you up on that.

You're welcome!  Glad I could give you a chuckle.  Hope you're feeling better real soon.

PS  You're a quick learner.  You 'hearted' my post just fine!