Respected Contributor

I am well acquainted with the Firefox browser. I ran across this photo of a Firefox in the wild.

IMG_1162.jpeg

Edited to add: This photo is not a Firefox. A Firefox is actually a Red Panda. They are an intriguing animal. Why someone would need to fake the above photo escapes me. Red Pandas are beautiful. I will try to find a photo posted by @ChiliPepper from the Syracuse Zoo when they had a baby.  Found it!

IMG_1170.jpeg

Super Contributor

Cat LOLCat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

What an absolutely BEAUTIFUL animal!!!💝💝 I have NEVER had the pleasure of seeing one! The magnificence of the color saturation of his coat is quite striking!❤ I would give anything to know what he//she is thinking!!!🥰

THANK you for caring to share this visually STUNNING photo!!!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

@On It  Absolutely stunning!

Trusted Contributor

Isn't nature simply amazing! 

Respected Contributor

Oh he, or she, is gorgeous!

We have red foxes in my neighborhood.  They are so cute!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

Oh wow, if this Firefox photo hasn't been color enhanced, he, or she, is the most colorful I've ever seen. Usually the colors are striking, but much more muted. This one is a beautiful specimen of this rarest, of rare, fox.  

Honored Contributor

That's been color-enhanced. Their true colors are more gold and dark brown, not orange.

Honored Contributor

Re: Firefox Photo

[ Edited ]

@On It,

I read a firefox is a mythical creature in the folklore of Finland that has a tail that twinkles fire.

There is a red fox that looks very similar. We used to have one roaming around our neighborhood-a beautiful small one.

Red fox - Wikipedia

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Wow! I didn't realize there was an actual Firefox animal out there!