Esteemed Contributor

I can't remember the last time UPS delivered something to my house. It seems to start out that way but ends up with USPS delivering my packages. I really don't mind because the post office gets here much earlier than UPS. I used to pay for UPS Choice so I could reschedule deliveries if I wasn't going to be home or arrange to pick them up at a location down the street but stopped because nothing seems to be delivered by them anymore.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Does UPS deliver anymore?

I got a delivery from UPS last week and one this week and I frequently see their trucks out on the road and in my neighborhood so am sure they are still delivering.  A friend of mine owns a local cheesehouse and they use them almost exclusively during the holiday season to pick up and deliver their gift boxes and other products.  

Respected Contributor

I have been getting some deliveries via Lasership & none too happy with their service.  At my work, there is constant "partnership" between shipping vendors making errors & delivery issues very hard to track & verify.  There was a prior thread on this forum speaking to Lasership.  They all need to be consistent in our ability as consumers to be able to track & receive our packages in the manner in which we pay for & expect.  

Valued Contributor

I get deliveries via UPS all the time, the Q and Amazon included.

Valued Contributor

I've significantly cut down my ordering, esp., the networks and ZULILY because of LASERSHIP. I'm disabled and my husband won't help me out to go shopping in real stores. 

But if I have to end up completely stopping ordering from the networks, I will.....because of LASERSHIP 

I have had awful experiences from them. They seem to come in unmarked cars, at odd hours and no uniform or ID. We had ordered a headboard from Wayfair, one of my fav home stores. LASERSHIP delivered it in the middle of the night and not under the covered portion of my porch. It was a soaked mess in the morning. 

Thankfully Wayfair was amazing and made up for the terrible delivery. A great company. As an aside, every time I have called a company for a LASERSHIP issue, the reps always say they have had many man complaints about them!

Honored Contributor

My UPS man just delivered a package to me about an hour ago. I live in a rural area now so my UPS driver makes a delivery to my home usually 2-3 times a week.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I get UPS deliveries regular.  We have a great UPS driver for my neighborhood.  What I hate is whne UPS hands off the package to USPS.  Most recently, such a delivery was supposed to be delivered to me this past Wednesday.  It finally reached the post office and will be delivered tomorrow, Saturday.

Honored Contributor

Just an FYI - Staples handles shipments for both UPS and the Postal Service.  If you're mailing a package, they can tell you which way is less expensive.

Honored Contributor

Absolutely. The vast majority of the things I order are delivered by UPS. I have alerts set up for UPS and USPS and UPS delivers to my door while USPS delivers to the office at my apartment complex. Most of my packages are dropped at my door by UPS. 

Amazon is almost always USPS no matter what size, but QVC and HSN usually have larger/heavier, things shipped UPS. A ring, bracelet, mascara, or bottle of vitamins is delivered USPS. Shoes, larger/heavier beauty products, Lock & Lock,, etc are delivered to my door by UPS. Clothes show up both ways and I never know until I get tracking info.

Esteemed Contributor

@meowing kitty wrote:

I can't remember the last time UPS delivered something to my house. It seems to start out that way but ends up with USPS delivering my packages. I really don't mind because the post office gets here much earlier than UPS. I used to pay for UPS Choice so I could reschedule deliveries if I wasn't going to be home or arrange to pick them up at a location down the street but stopped because nothing seems to be delivered by them anymore.

Delivered 2 packages here about an hour ago.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)