Respected Contributor

Does Tracphone Camera Distort?

[ Edited ]

A friend took some pictures of me yesterday on my Tracphone.

Honestly, I was so MORTIFIED when I saw the pics, I couldn't even enjoy them.

I looked like I wa 90 years old.  (I'm not.)

Does Tracphone distort facial features?

(BTW, the pictures were of me in the dog park with 7 dogs.  The dogs looked fine!)

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

Re: Does Tracphone Camera Distort?

Mine does not distort. Beautiful pictures.

Respected Contributor

I am sure like with any photo it depends upon the quality of the camera..and of course the person taking it lol..

what is the MP of the camera? Is it a higher end tracphone?

Honored Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

A friend took some pictures of me yesterday on my Tracphone.

Honestly, I was so MORTIFIED when I saw the pics, I couldn't even enjoy them.

I looked like I wa 90 years old.  (I'm not.)

Does Tracphone distort facial features?

(BTW, the pictures were of me in the dog park with 7 dogs.  The dogs looked fine!)

@RinaRina

I don't take a lot of pictures with my Tracfone. Mine is a 5mp, and the pictures I have taken of "our kids" came out very good.

We have a Fuji that has 16mp and a 50X zoom? That is what I use if I plan on cropping, or just want the best quality I can get for certain shots I take of the wildlife that comes to visit.

Unfortunately, I doubt is the Tracfone, but it could be the angle/depth and of course, the number of megapixels of the camera.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

My tracfone takes good pictures.  No distortion.

Honored Contributor

Only if the person taking the pictue doesn't know how ot do it.  I have only had Tracphones and it took a little practice and some very bad pictures but once I got the hang of it, my pictures come out great.  As good as the pictures from other Smartphones.  Perhaps you are just overly critical about your looks.  If the dogs and everything else in the pictures was fine, then ....well....there's your answer.  I know that I have never seen a picture of myself that I like.  I hate the way I look in pictures and advoid cameras as much as possible.