Honored Contributor

Do you remember-Love's Baby Soft? 🌸

Visiting Son and Family. Granddaughter sprayed Body Fantasies body spray "Kissing in The Rain" Reminded me of Love's Jasmine from Coty. Wonder is it still made? Blast from the past!🙋
Honored Contributor

Re: Do you remember-Love's Baby Soft? 🌸

I do remember it and loved it. Smelled exactly like baby powder. Very 60's!! I also remember their lemon fragrance. Didn't have a vanilla note. It was just lemon. That is what I do not like about Philosophy--too much vanilla.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

I do remember it and loved it. Smelled exactly like baby powder. Very 60's!! I also remember their lemon fragrance. Didn't have a vanilla note. It was just lemon. That is what I do not like about Philosophy--too much vanilla.

Forgot about the Lemon! 💛
Honored Contributor

Rain

I found a set of assorted Love fragrances at a drugstore wnen I was in college.  Love's Rain Scent was always my favorite; I still have a bottle squirreled away....

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Super Contributor

Oh wow--- I sure do remember !!!!   Spray that on with a little bit of Bonne Bell Lip Smacker on my lips and hit the roller rink on FRiday nights !!  Oh to be 13 again.......and know what I know now !Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I loved it and even had the matching T-Shirt!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenityyes I do remember it.  I recently bought a small bottle in CVS. It; smelled somewhat different from what I remember, but still nice.

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

@Sweet_Serenityyes I do remember it.  I recently bought a small bottle in CVS. It; smelled somewhat different from what I remember, but still nice.

Sure it's not the same...thankful for sweet memories. We are lucky to have experienced wonderful creations. Hang Ten remember matching tags? Where did that come from? Lol early 1970's
Honored Contributor

I remember it and can practically smell it from memory!

I remember the lemon scent too and *Lemon Up* shampoo. Had a big plastic lemon for the lid.

Also remember Heaven Scent, Prince Matchebelli *Windsong*, Avon's *Sweet Honesty*(----ugh), Steven B, Musk by Houbigant, Interlude by, by, by, ohh can't remember, but I loved it.

I swear I remember Chanel No. 5 and it's so different now!

Honored Contributor

omgosh yes, that was my fave/signature scent in high school.