Respected Contributor

Re: Do you ever get too organized?

Every time I watch Hoarders, I go through my house and throw away everything that is just junk or stuff I don't use!!

Honored Contributor

Yes, I am too organized.  And it is such a habit now that I don't even know I've done something.  I do a lot of things on autopilot.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I believe I am the world's best organizer, or at least in the top 10%. Smiley Very Happy  I enjoying organizing stuff, and rarely misplace anything (although it does happen).

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Frequent Contributor

@qualitygal

My son calls it "losing it."  I think he's referring to my mind, not my glasses. 

Honored Contributor

Right now....the shoes I leave by the front door are "missing"........does that answer the question????

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love being organized and knowing exactly where everything is.  Twice, I have been admitted to a hospital, once right from work and once when I fell and broke my arm in NYC.  Both times, I asked my friend to bring me certain items and told her exactly where they would be - and they were!

Neatness and organization - I learned this from my mother, who, with nine children, had to be both neat and organized - 

Honored Contributor

Yes, I've been too organized.  Once I was hanging pictures and needed my lazer level.  I looked absolutely everywhere.  I had to borrow one from the neighbors.  A couple months later I came across it and remembered why I decided to store it there.

Esteemed Contributor

@Leelynn

I've been "too organized" most of my life and proud of it lol.  I was dinged once in a performance review because I was driving my boss nuts with my organizational skills.  And do not mess with my system(s) or there will be heck to pay!

Welcome to the forums, BTW.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

I'm not too organized, but everything does have a place in our home and I try to tidy up each evening.
Honored Contributor

I am highly organized!  It's the hubby and the two we reared that aren't/weren't!!!