Honored Contributor

Daily Quotes Uplifting and Inspirational

Honored Contributor

Re: Daily Quotes Uplifting and Inspirational

Oh no, I finally was able to post a picture and now this.  I don't know how it repeated so many, sorry.

Honored Contributor

Do you know how to edit your post?  If not, go to the post and look for three gray dots in the upper right hand corner and click on those and you can edit.

You can leave it as is - it's a good message that bears repeating Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I did hit the dots, but when I got to the pictures, I tried to delte one by backspacing which is how I usually delete pictures, and no luck.  I can't figure out how it repeat posted unless I held the keys down too long, lol, what a debacle!

Honored Contributor

Mousie, this forum operates in it's own time-space continuum.  There is a serious lag.

Honored Contributor

Nothing is ever wrong. We learn from every step we take. Whatever you did today was a necessary step to get to tomorrow. So be proud of yourself. Maybe you are not as good as you want to be, or as great as you one day will be; but thanks to all the lessons you’ve learned along the way, you are so much better than you used to be. - via: http://www.marcandangel.com/2012/09/28/9-rules-for-turning-endings-into-new-beginnings/

Esteemed Contributor

Re:  the community board upheaval and ensuing stress for many:

11005003_765509963545171_2064175258_n.jpg (320×320)

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Before the changes happened, I copied the old thread of this into my bookmarks.  It's a shame all those special quotes are gone now.   They were so helpful to so  many of us to reflect on.

Thank you for starting this thread again and the lovely quotes you've included.

This has always been my "go to" thread.     

The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money. - Thomas Jefferson

Honored Contributor

I have all of the quotes in my file on my computer, so I will begin posting them all over again.  I am glad that you enjoy them as I do.

Honored Contributor

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View