Super Contributor

Ok....I'm going to try this again. First time, I got an error message and then it wouldn't let me log in. Oh well....

As I was saying, I'm going to try to keep the positive thread going while Gloria is away. It will just be this one thread so feel free to post at anytime.

I hope you all have a great day, filled with many blessings.

Be still, and know.
Super Contributor

PAP

Be still, and know.
Super Contributor

Be still, and know.
Regular Contributor

Lucy,  thanks so much for continuing this post. So many check in daily for these words of encouragement and we appreciate your helping Gloria. If you hear from her, please tell her we will continue our daily prayers for her family.  Thanks again, Marmot

Honored Contributor

Isn't this a forum that many if not all of need every day if even just for a moment.

Every morning when I open my eyes and get out of bed on my own two feet, I KNOW it's going to be a great day.  And I say just a little prayer to thank my creator for sharing yet another one of HIS days with me and mine.

Esteemed Contributor

Lucy - Thank you for doing this!  Please everyone would you pray for my daughter, Darla? She is having major surgery now, pray they don't find any cancer and that her surgery will be successful and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.  

Super Contributor

Good morning!

Gloria, I'm glad you came by to tell us about Darla, we will definitely keep her in prayer. Please let us know the outcome. 

Thanks to everyone that posted yesterday. I'm usually a day late in everything so if I haven't posted anything, please feel free to post at anytime. 

I hope that you all have a great day. 

Be still, and know.
Super Contributor

Be still, and know.
Super Contributor

Be still, and know.
Esteemed Contributor

Update - Her husband texted me that her surgery well well. She is resting now and can come home today.  Smalll incisions.  They don't know yet about cancer yet.  Thanks much for your prayers!