Esteemed Contributor

Daily Positive Thread for Wednesday

Hello my friends!  In Live Chat they are looking into the copying and pasting of the thread, it'll take a while, so thought I'd try posting a small piece and see if that takes well.  Or if I have to type.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Wednesday

The Spirit Produces Love 

Joy - is love's music

Peace is love's agreement

Patience is love's endurance

Kindness is love's service

Goodness is love's deportment

Faithfulness is love's measure

Humility is love's mood

Self Control is love's mastery.

Esteemed Contributor

We are partially responsible for every wrong which we had the power to prevent. Lord, grant me the courage to not look the other way when I could make a difference. Scripture For the Day "There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High." Psalm 46:4 Meditation for the Day We seem to live not only in time but also in eternity. If we abide with God and God abides in us, we may bring forth spiritual fruit which can last for eternity. If we live with God, our lives can flow as some calm river through the dry land of earth. It can cause the trees and flowers of the spiritual life - love and service - to spring forth and yield abundantly. Spiritual work may be done for eternity, not just for now. Even here on earth we can live as though our real lives were eternal. Prayer for the Day I pray that I may try to make my life like cool river in a thirsty land. I pray that I may give freely to all who ask my help. God's Direction Draw me Lord and show me Your smile. Give me Your strength to go the next mile. Guide me along to the path I must go, and show me just what I am needing to know. Cover me, Lord, and protect my next steps, as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. Hide me ever so close, and be forever my Rock, for my vessel is solid and ready to dock. (I have to type it out.)

Honored Contributor

Gloriajean, thanks for posting even a part of the positve thread for the day

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Ok -  I give up!! Even typing it all out, it got jumbled up.  I had it all perfect.  

I'm sorry, friends, but this just does not work - at least now.

Those who want the Daily Positive thread on email please send me your email address and I'll send it to you.  lgflint@charter.net

Valued Contributor

Gloria, Thanks for the huge effort to continue the thread as usual. Please let them figure things out for you, then proceed from there. Don't get overwhelmed with it.  All the best to Darla today! pinky

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Bird Mama and Pinky! I'll certainly try to be patient here, and give it a while to get fixed, maybe take a break for a week from here. In the meantime, those who want the thread will come through email. That will be so much easier and less time!