Honored Contributor

Hey Girl!

Is the snow blowing up there today?  It is here.

Having a blast with my Easter basket!  So many new loves!!!  (Oh No!!!).

What did the doctor say this week?

Hugs!

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling @Annibellethecat

No snow.  Sun is out (love the sun) and it's 37 (according to stupid Alexa) That's about all 'she' knows.  

Go to knee Dr on Tuesday!  Love you...Oh!  It's windy...How are you doin'?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

No snow.  Sun is out (love the sun) and it's 37 (according to stupid Alexa) That's about all 'she' knows.  

Go to knee Dr on Tuesday!  Love you...Oh!  It's windy...How are you doin'?

@Annabellethecat66,Home today.  Got called in early yesterday.  I surely hope the "hours issue" gets fixed with the new laws.  As you know, I'm simply not a "four walls girl"!

I was hoping to chat with you today when we were on facebook.  I guess you didn't see the "1" come up at the top of the page, LOL!  I'll catch ya one day and we can chat!  Hug!

Honored Contributor

I didn't see you.  house and cell have been with me today.  I've been home all day?  Don't know what happened?  Did you call cell phone?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I didn't see you.  house and cell have been with me today.  I've been home all day?  Don't know what happened?  Did you call cell phone?

@Annabellethecat66,No didn't call it.  Smiley Happy.  Did just now.  3/12 3:49pm.

Have a beautiful day!!!

Image result for daffodils in the snow

Honored Contributor

I went out with a friend to get something to eat this afternoon.   Was probably out for 2 or so hours.  I don't normally leave house on weekends.  She usually goes out on weekends with her friend but her friend was away on business and she was bored.  

I hobbled out to her car.  Ha!  My phone said "missed call" but I thought it was a sales person.  Didn't catch it until after I got out of bed.  The minute I get home I take off everything and flop on bed for awhile.  Cathy the pain is unbelievable.  Now it's going to snow so I won't be able to go Tuesday!  Ugh!  This is crazy.

Hope you had a good day.  Sorry I missed you.  Friend gets upset if I put phone on table while we eat, so I leave it in my purse.  Maybe that's why I didn't hear it.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Sorry couldn't answer.  Will email you.  Check your emails.