Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@possummink, I had problems all afternoon getting signed into the community. I finally deleted my cache, cookies, browsing history, and was able to sign in. In the meantime I emailed QVC, and told them the system wanted me to sign in as a new community member. 

I am glad that some rain finally fell in your area. We are suppose to get some rain tonight and tomorrow. I think it is so wonderful that you put food out for the birds. Imagine how good they feel to get to eat anytime, but especially in cold weather. 

A lifelong friend of mine lost her Mom Wed. morning. I knew her Mom too, as I grew up and went to the same church with them. She had been having heart problems for a while, and underwent an aortic valve replacement in late July. Downhill from there, as she just turned 85. 

Enjoy your evening. Not a happy camper. She wanted to go as Lady GaGa.:

Hi Tissyanne,   I am glad you were able to finally sign in and still get to keep you nic and not have to change everything around.   I had problems when for a while after they 'fixed' these boards a few months back.   I almost had to change my nic from possummink to something else.  I have had that nic since I signed onto the Community back in 2007.  I finally wised up and made the p a capital P.  I didn't even want to do that.    Even now,  I have problems with the pages jumping, going to other pages.  Thank goodness for the auto save feature that they put on here.  It's nice to be able to reload the text if you get onto another page while typing a post.

It was really cool here today, never got out of the 50ies and was blustery with the leaves flitting and swirling around as they tumbled off of the trees.  I had to fill the feeders again even though I put a lot of food out for them earlier.   It's supposed to rain here tomorrow night and into Saturday.  Sunday is a sausage supper at the Lutheran church up the hill from us.   They have the best sausage suppers and that's also where I get my fresh apple butter every fall.  I have a couple of pints of it to send to my sister in Carrollton, Texas.    Her family loves it and she forgot all about the cooking of the apple butter when she was up here in September.  

Have a lovely day and keep warm. 

Good evening @possummink, I am just now getting over to this thread, and I certainly understand your frustration on changing your nic. I don't know why all of a sudden I could not sign in to the community. 

The sausage supper sounds wonderful. There is a small community just a few miles away that has a german sausage lunch once in the fall. They also sell it by the pound, and it is very good. I hope you enjoy your meal, and fresh apple butter sounds great too. Isn't this time of year the best? I love seeing all the pumpkin food items. Even Pumpkin Spice Pop Tarts caught my eye this week. I did pass them by, because I knew that I would not stay out of them. I bought some Pumpkin Butter though, and will try it for Sunday breakfast. 

Thank you for your kind words about the passing of my friend's Mom. She lived a full life of 85, and she was ready to be called home, as she had been having health struggles for a while. I feel so badly for Dan here at QVC that has had to say good by to his wife. I have read his posts on Facebook, and they really tug at my heart. I know that you know what he is going through. 

Enjoy your Sunday sausage supper!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

[ Edited ]

@Puddles wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

Hello everyone,

Well when we got up today, our cable and internet service was back up. We do still have a service tech coming tomorrow morning. I called them last night, and could never get a definite answer to what was wrong. Anyway, I am b-a-c-k. !!!! Smiley Happy

Yippee.............Tissayanne we are happy to have you back in the Circle.Heart

Thanks @Puddles!! Glad to be back. Love the kitties. 

purring-kitty-smiley-emoticon.gif

Tissyanne, I thought you might be having computer problems again when we didn't see you yesterday.  It's so strange how some have problems signing onto the forums on occassion.  You would think that problem would have been fixed by now.  It's often a problem for me early in the morning when I do most of my posting and it's so frustrating.

I guess I didn't see the post about your friend's mom.  Sorry for her loss.  Was it sudden?

Hope everything is o.k. with you!

Hi @Puddles, I almost panic when I cannot sign on, and I feel so lost when our internet is down. I am just now getting back over to this thread, but have been on the Autumn one, and bird mama's thread today

My friend's Mom had been having health problems for a while, but I think the heart surgery really was too much for her. She had that surgery in late July, and although it was declared a success, she passed within 90 days. She had her 85th bd in late Oct. 

I hope all is well with you. Please give Snow White a head pat from me. I hope she will do okay when you return home. 

Honored Contributor

1315969504447416.png

Honored Contributor

100400.gif

Honored Contributor

cute-friendship-quotes-Can-miles-truly-separate-you.jpg

Honored Contributor

cute_friend_quote-181442.jpg

Honored Contributor

727-friend-like-you.jpg

Honored Contributor

wow-i-have-a-cute-friend-can-i-sta.jpg