Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

Puddles (( Heart))

I knew you would miss me.Smiley Happy  This graphic is adorable!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

My dear Circle of Friends, I started with LIG's hug graphics, but there are so many heartwarming, heartfelt and just plain heart caring images from all of you that I could not pick any other ones to comment on.  Your thoughts and prayers were certainly felt today, and I have happy news.  Ian, aka Mr. Puddles (I love that), came through the surgery easily although they did have trouble keeping his oxygen level up.  However, by the time we left the hospital he was at 100%  He is very sore and has to take it easy for a few days and he can't bend over for at least a week. 

We are just home and I need to fix him some soup and me a bite of something.  We've been up since 4:00 a.m. in order to be at the hospital by 7:30, so it will be an early night here.

I promise to post along with you as I can tomorrow.  You are all so special to me and I count myself so very lucky with friends like all of you.  The best thing LIG and I ever did was come up with this happy thread and I am so appreciative of all you who participate.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Cats! - GIF.

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

My dear Circle of Friends, I started with LIG's hug graphics, but there are so many heartwarming, heartfelt and just plain heart caring images from all of you that I could not pick any other ones to comment on.  Your thoughts and prayers were certainly felt today, and I have happy news.  Ian, aka Mr. Puddles (I love that), came through the surgery easily although they did have trouble keeping his oxygen level up.  However, by the time we left the hospital he was at 100%  He is very sore and has to take it easy for a few days and he can't bend over for at least a week. 

We are just home and I need to fix him some soup and me a bite of something.  We've been up since 4:00 a.m. in order to be at the hospital by 7:30, so it will be an early night here.

I promise to post along with you as I can tomorrow.  You are all so special to me and I count myself so very lucky with friends like all of you.  The best thing LIG and I ever did was come up with this happy thread and I am so appreciative of all you who participate.

Puddles,   What happy news that Ian is doing well and you are both home.  Get some rest and relaxation, now that the surgery is in the past.  I hope Ian is relatively pain free and resting too.  

Happy hugs to both of you and of course,  Snow White.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Alone in a Crowd by minty. Please Like http://fb.me/go4photos and Follow @go4fotos Thank You. :-):

Honored Contributor

fall table centerpiece idea:

Honored Contributor

Beautiful fall floral table centerpiece:

Honored Contributor

:

Honored Contributor

S'mores anyone?: