Respected Contributor

Have any of you done business with an on-line store esalerugs dot com.  I purchased an area rug and am waiting for delivery which is scheduled for Thursday. Price was fair, free delivery and returns.  Any comments pro and or con would be appreciated.

Honored Contributor

I've purchased 5 or 6 area rugs from online retailers, although not the one you mention.  I've had very good luck with all of them and have gotten some beautiful contemporary rugs.  Be sure you put a pad under your new rug.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@coffee drinker  Hello.  Yes I have ordered from esale Rugs in the past and think they are the best in customer service.  It was easy to order and it was shipped to my  home.  I changed my mind and got in touch with the company and they arranged for a refund and a free pick up from my home.

No charges for shipping or returns.

You can't go wrong.  I would work with them again and plan to.

Trusted Contributor

I went to a brick and mortar store and was looking at rugs because I wanted to order online.  saw several I liked so I started writing down the name, number etc.  A salesperson came up to and yelled at me that I couldn't do that!!  I left that store in a hurry!

Respected Contributor

What would the salesperson would do if you zipped out your phone and started taking pictures. And they wonder why so many prefer shopping on-line.

I really can't wait for mine to arrive tomorrow. 

For anyone's info.  I did buy one area rug at Costco dot com and could not be happier. Arrived so quickly.  And in checking the Internet, I found the exact same run at the mfgr. site for approx. $600 MORE!!!  Can you imagine?