7ce17f731f-brief KL FORM RGB 2016 02.jpg (358×538):

Honored Contributor

Re: Bird's Nest - February 2017

:

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Puddles

Even though I understand an artist couldn't replicate the 'motion', that would be a nice tattoo idea.

@Bird mama Only you would have thought of that. Clever idea!Smiley Happy

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Sunday blessing to all.Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Hello all, it's been a quiet weekend around my house.  I ran an errand or two yesterday and have been puttering around the house today.  My sister and I didn't go to the bargain Sunday movies this morning - nothing out there floating our boats.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Bésame - Kiss me ... ( Explore ) (Frontpage) by belargcastel, via Flickr french #bulldog:

Honored Contributor

Related image

Honored Contributor

Photos-07 in 40 incredible Pictures Collection:

Honored Contributor

But I love you so much Mom:

Respected Contributor

Luvs, hope you are doing well. Did you root for anyone in the Super Bowl yesterday? I watched it and we had grilled hot dogs and go withs. Very quiet here but as usual, always busy with the two little ones.

We are still on a wind warning until mid morning and possible rain today and/or tomorrow. Had my weeds cut down and it looks better. All the rain we had did NOT return my once gorgeous lawns but at least some of the dirt is now covered with weeds. Never thought I would be happy to have weeds in my yard but at this point they are green so I am content. Did NOT get all the many broad leaf high weeds pulled. I just could not do it and my roomers are entirely too lazy - tired every trick in the book to shame them but not sure anything works on them. So had to simply cut them back. Sigh.

Church was especially great yesterday and it was exciting to see some new AND old familiar faces. Three families that use to attend all the time - after being gone about a year were there. Do hope they continue to come back and hopefully the little church will make it. We are facing falling apart as rent is going up to about $5000 a month - just ridiculous. We are currently meeting in a warehouse type building and they have empty areas but like a lot of people these days, looking to pull every dime people have. Am sure we cannot stay there. That little church has struggled and the pastor then did not cause any of the problems but he was almost destroyed by greedy souls. The greedy ones left and many went with them - their right - but very hard to start over again and we now have perhaps the best pastor anyone could get - my former pastor at the church here. Amazing what turns life takes sometimes.

Shortly need to get Davey in gear and to school.

Over the weekend replenished my black oil sunflower seeds and today will fill the feeders again. They are beginning to empty out quickly again but not near the days of fill them, and in two hours all six feeders empty. While seed has become super pricey I do love to have the birds visit.

Have a great day everyone.