Honored Contributor

Re: Autumn Has Arrived at the Bird's Nest - October 2016

These two hungry badgers were captured on camera in the dead of night in a London garden. A female stands up on her back legs, hooks her fro...:

Honored Contributor

Wow Amazing - Cool View #Autumn #RealPalmTrees Vibrant autumn lake scene:

Respected Contributor

Image result for pictures of monday wash day

Hello Gals!

Haven't been here since Friday.

Love the beautiful pictures that were posted over the weekend.

birdmama, I too love scary movies.  And shows about true ghost stories.

The original Halloween is the BEST ever done.  Love the music.  How can anyone forget that music? 

It sounds like a fun, Sunday afternoon coming up with your sister.

My niece and her DH were with us all weekend.  They just celebrated their first anniversary in August.  It was wonderful to just hang out with them and find out all that has been happening in their life.  She told us they are pregnant.  They are expecting the end of March, first week of April.  They are both in their 30's and this is the first marriage for both and first baby too. They are tickled pink with excitement.

We are having such a beautiful "Indian Summer".  It was in the low 80' all weekend.  We just sat on the patio enjoyed the outdoors and talked all weekend long.  It was just lovely.   

Winfred oh honey, I feel so sorry for you with that wall heater.  You know those portable fireplace heaters, they are pretty efficient and throw off a good amount of heat.  Maybe that is something to think about?   

Yes, this pictures sums up what I will be doing today...Wash!  Oh boy, what our grandma's and BaBa's (BaBa, is Great Grandma in Slovak) went through just to do wash?  One load doing it this way would have worn me out!

Well Gals...Have a "Wonderful Monday" and Be safe!

Blessings and Hugs! 

Honored Contributor

@possummink

I need to find a way to take a picture of a picture that I have of my dog Max when he was a baby.  He was treated for mange and not allowed to scratch.  He was the youngest dog my vet ever treated for it.  Anyway, my Ma took long john pants and made Max a body stocking like that kitten rescued during the hurricane.  Not only that, I bought him infant and then toddler socks. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bellabutterfly

We had an old maytag wringer washer that we used anytime the Kenmore went out.  I remember having to babysit that thing when it was agitating so it wouldn't eat the clothing and towels in the machine.  It didn't have a timer :-)

I also remember running the clothes through the wringer between two rinse tubs of water.

My sister and I went to see the Accountant yesterday.  Great movie.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@possummink

I need to find a way to take a picture of a picture that I have of my dog Max when he was a baby.  He was treated for mange and not allowed to scratch.  He was the youngest dog my vet ever treated for it.  Anyway, my Ma took long john pants and made Max a body stocking like that kitten rescued during the hurricane.  Not only that, I bought him infant and then toddler socks. 

@Bird mama  Once, after my rabbit was spayed, I had to dress her in baby shirt with the bottom attached, forget what this is called unless it is onesies, as she kept chewing at the area.  She would get it off, and I was putting it back on in the middle of the night, or whenever I saw it off, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

We do what we have to, don't we Mousie?

Honored Contributor

The bird of the day is the Chestnut Naped Forktail

Image result for chestnut naped forktail

Image result for chestnut naped forktail

What are you looking at?  lol