Respected Contributor

Jamma, I was told once that if you put the patients address instead of yours in the upper left, the PO will return it there and they will receive your card or letter. Hope it helps someone.

snappySmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@snappyfrappy wrote:

Jamma, I was told once that if you put the patients address instead of yours in the upper left, the PO will return it there and they will receive your card or letter. Hope it helps someone.

snappySmiley Happy

Thanks snappy but. I don't know Gloria's address and I didn't know about your suggestion but will remember it for next time. 

Jamma

Respected Contributor

Prayers for Gloria Jean 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Respected Contributor

Hi all, Glo is back home and so very happy to be out of the hospital. She responded well to treatment. One of her sisters is coming to help her for awhile. She thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers and as soon as she can post she will. She is having some trouble with her computer.

Honored Contributor

Hope Gloria feels better now that she is home. Best wishes Gloria.

Trusted Contributor

@tiny 2

I am so happy to hear Gloris Jean is home and well.

I sent her a card on the 9th and I'm sure she was discharged befor it arrived.  I hope somehow it is sent to her as it was more than just a get well card.

In any event I wish her a speedy and complete recovery.

Jamma

Honored Contributor

At our hospital, we forward cards received after a patient is discharged to the patient's address. Hopefully, this is the policy at all hospitals...

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone! It's great to be home again!! I am taking it easy today, taking my iron, eating food with iron, everything the doctor said I should do.

I love not being so out of breath.  

Jamma, did you have my last name on the card?  I will call the hospital to tell them it's coming. This hospital does forward cards.

Esteemed Contributor

Jamma, I called the hospital and they said the card arrived and they will send it to me at home.  Thank you so much in advance.

Trusted Contributor

@gloriajean

The main thing is you are home and well.

I am glad the hospital will forward the card to you.

Take care and stay well.

My prayers are with you.

Jamma