Honored Contributor

It's only early March and it's already in the 90's this weekend!    My favorite time of year is the cooler months .... the change is  enjoyable and we can rotate the wardrobe ...  a little.

So ... if anyone can explain to me how to do so, I will gladly send you an email attachment of about 30 degrees of heat!

LOL   Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

It's only early March and it's already in the 90's this weekend!    My favorite time of year is the cooler months .... the change is  enjoyable and we can rotate the wardrobe ...  a little.

So ... if anyone can explain to me how to do so, I will gladly send you an email attachment of about 30 degrees of heat!

LOL   Woman LOL

I wish I knew how, because it is 20 here and that extra 30 would be perfect.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Where do you live?  I will gladly take your heat.  Here in NJ it will be in the teens tonight, maybe reaching 30 tomorrow.  Blizzard predicted for Tues.  You can have it.  I hate cold snowy weather.

Respected Contributor

Yes....we have a week of 90's ahead of us already in Arizona, I'd gladly share some as well 😳!

Super Contributor

ALso from NJ, please send about 50 degrees.  it is 21 now, dipping to 11.  Blizzard coming soon.  April and Spring, please hurry.

Esteemed Contributor

I would love some heat, if only. I have been freezing all day long.

Super Contributor

I'm probably in the minority but I HATE the heat.  I love the cool weather.

I always dread the spring because I know that summer follows and I just can't stand the heat.  Even when I was a kid the heat always bothered me.

It's funny people that love the warm weather hate the cold and vice versa.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

I don't want your heat.  My comfort level is 72 to 74 degrees!  It is 53 degrees and cloudy here in the PNW today.  There was some rain this morning.  

Trusted Contributor

Here in Illinois (30 miles west of Chicago) it's supposed to be below average for the next week or so.  20's & 30's for highs with about 4 inches of snow starting Sunday night.  I love it!  I love to see all the green shooting up in the Spring, and I love having our pond up and running and seeing our fish active again, but there's something about winter ~ for me it's the quiet.  At least around here, the warmer temps bring lots of noise ~ as nice as this area is there are lots of people around here who think they are the only ones living here (if you know what I mean).

Esteemed Contributor

I hate hot but happy to take 55 to 60 degrees if you have them to spare.  Ten degrees in NYS right now.