Respected Contributor

Since it's Valentine's Day tomorrow:

If you love someone tell them.  Because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

Heart

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

I agree with you.  I often think how I'd feel if my late husband and I would have had an argument right before he dropped dead in my arms unexpectedly.

People think things like that aren't going to happen but I am here to tell you they do.  Similar happened to my brother and his girlfriend.

Never leave someone you love with angry words.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I agree with you.  I often think how I'd feel if my late husband and I would have had an argument right before he dropped dead in my arms unexpectedly.

People think things like that aren't going to happen but I am here to tell you they do.  Similar happened to my brother and his girlfriend.

Never leave someone you love with angry words.

*******  This is so true.  DH and I had an argument the day he had a cardiac arrest 3 1/2  years ago.  Although his chances of survival were very low...he made it!   I am so thankful before he went down to his best friends garage (which is in our neighborhood only a block from our house), we apologized to each other for our sharp words.  Watching something like that really makes one think.