Frequent Contributor

WEN GETTING A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

Just heard on the news WEN Hair care is getting class action lawsuit for loss of hair. Wow, hope everything turns out ok.

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN GETTING A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

And here we go again.
Honored Contributor

We talked about this only 1-2 weeks ago. Be sure to contact the lawyers, Christiansen Davis.

Honored Contributor

On 4/2/2015 RachB said: And here we go again.

well, Chaz is going to be back on soon so doesn't surprise me.

Honored Contributor

Won't be the first, won't be the last. You can sue for anything, but that's not the same thing as proving it and winning it. Even the lawyer says she has to hire a chemist to investigate, which means she hasn't yet and has only anecdotal evidence, not science, to back her claims. I'm not worried. Also, this: http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/wenhair.asp

Respected Contributor

On 4/2/2015 ValuSkr said:

We talked about this only 1-2 weeks ago. Be sure to contact the lawyers, Christiansen Davis.

What is that? One of those law firms/ambulance chasers....I don't have network TV, so I don't get commercials.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/2/2015 tigriss said:
On 4/2/2015 ValuSkr said:

<br />

What is that? One of those law firms/ambulance chasers....I don't have network TV, so I don't get commercials.

Don't hold your breath for compensation. Typically it's a 7 yr waiting game. The lawyers get most of the settlement for their time.

If you see $5 after 7 years that's a lot.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/2/2015 sinut said:

Just heard on the news WEN Hair care is getting class action lawsuit for loss of hair. Wow, hope everything turns out ok.

This was on the news in Houston last night. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe Temptations will follow suit!
Contributor

How ridoikious! When I used Kerastae, I had a lot of hair falling into the drain. My hair is happy with WEN.