Esteemed Contributor
Was just notified my wait list order shipped! It was the 3 pc. SHL shown earlier in March. Perhaps more of the SHL is coming in.
Honored Contributor

It's new and coming in weekly, just like things do in your other stores. I wouldn't worry about low stock until the last month it airs OR for specials offers, like the oil, CC, replenishing treatment mist trio.

Valued Contributor
Mine shipped yesterday. Excited! I got this set for my mom for Mother's day. I know she'll love it! I think when team Wen visits in April they will have all the SHL stocked back up. If not they may face a revolt, lol! A lot of people really like this formula. It does smell wonderful but for me, I need to stay with Fig for a while. So I'm a little jealous, I hate the smell of Fig. I'm just using the SHL for my leave in so I can semll it instead of the cherry cough syrup that is Fig. ;-)
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Super Contributor

My SHL set came today!!!!!

Honored Contributor
On 3/31/2015 Princesa7 said:

My SHL set came today!!!!!

Yay! I get mine tomorrow.

Respected Contributor
On 3/31/2015 BethanyB said: Mine shipped yesterday. Excited! I got this set for my mom for Mother's day. I know she'll love it! I think when team Wen visits in April they will have all the SHL stocked back up. If not they may face a revolt, lol! A lot of people really like this formula. It does smell wonderful but for me, I need to stay with Fig for a while. So I'm a little jealous, I hate the smell of Fig. I'm just using the SHL for my leave in so I can semll it instead of the cherry cough syrup that is Fig. ;-)

Bethany: I feel you. I love WEN but I cannot do Fig. Luckily for me SAM works just as well when I need moisture. One trick I have found is to mix two or three pumps of SAM into seasonals that are lower on the moisture scale. I find it picks them right up and I get the best of both worlds -- aroma therapy and soft hair. Just thought I'd pass that along.

Esteemed Contributor
Just got my 3 piece SHL - awesome!! Can't wait to wash my hair again!!