Super Contributor

Just put Spring Honey Lilac on Waitlist

I've never put anything on waitlist before because I have no patience lol.. Wondering what the odds are that this order will be fulfilled. I ordered the 32 ounce size of SHL. I couldn't resist the lowered price and all the crazy good reviews. Think I'll get it?

Valued Contributor

Re: Just put Spring Honey Lilac on Waitlist

I would think you will get it. SHL has sold out faster than any other seasonal but with 2 months left for the season I think they are getting more. I know they ( team Wen ) have a visit in April, don't know the dates yet, and I would think by then they will restock it. It does smell wonderful. Good luck!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Esteemed Contributor

I had the 613 on wait list since February and just received notice it was shipped yesterday. I am also on wait list for the 3 pc SHL set and it is still showing on the site. I'm thinking we will both get lucky!
Respected Contributor

On 3/31/2015 BethanyB said: I would think you will get it. SHL has sold out faster than any other seasonal but with 2 months left for the season I think they are getting more. I know they ( team Wen ) have a visit in April, don't know the dates yet, and I would think by then they will restock it. It does smell wonderful. Good luck!

I agree with Bethany B and I would imagine that you will receive it at some point. Since the seasonals should still be available until the end of May, I can't imagine that they wouldn't have any additional of 32 oz. SHL. I expect that some who really love it probably intend to purchase some extra to use.

Honored Contributor

Fingers crossed for you, I think you'll get it as stated by others ^^^^^.

Good Luck!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

Kind of a silly thing I guess. I don't really need it but I do want it... I love the smell of lilacs and the idea of my hair holding that pretty fragrance for a long time, not to mention the performance. I could easily become addicted to these products and want to try every single formula. I don't do much for myself at all so this is my indulgence I guess. Thanks for the encouragement. I never knew what to think about waitlist. Have a great day!

Contributor

I am hoping for the April show there would another set of this scent. I haven't bought any of WEN in a very long time( cause I had so much), and want to get this scent.

Respected Contributor

On 4/9/2015 tngal04 said:

I am hoping for the April show there would another set of this scent. I haven't bought any of WEN in a very long time( cause I had so much), and want to get this scent.

I would imagine that the 3 piece set of spring cleansing conditioners will be offered. Also the SHL styling products.